Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there! I'm Silver! I saw Gaia advertised and decided to try it out. I would love to meet some friends and interesting characters to chat with! emotion_yatta

Some tips would be very helpful as well! emotion_bigheart
hello, I'm not really new, but my last account was hacked, So I'm Starting over. your welcome to add me as a friend if you like.
AmabiletheHuntress
hello, I'm not really new, but my last account was hacked, So I'm Starting over. your welcome to add me as a friend if you like.

Sorry to hear about your account, but thank you for letting me add you! emotion_kirakira
PriestessxSilver
AmabiletheHuntress

Sorry to hear about your account, but thank you for letting me add you! emotion_kirakira

It happens sometimes
AmabiletheHuntress
PriestessxSilver
AmabiletheHuntress

It happens sometimes

That really sucks. :/
yeah it does, but I suppose staring over has it's perks. New friends and New dream avi.
PriestessxSilver
Hi there! I'm Silver! I saw Gaia advertised and decided to try it out. I would love to meet some friends and interesting characters to chat with! emotion_yatta

Welcome! ^.^ Be sure to add me as a friend if you so desire! ^.^

Koimo's Kouhai

Conservative Capitalist

13,340 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
PriestessxSilver

welcome

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PriestessxSilver

Wow, someone who actually follows the advertisements. Welcome to Gaia!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Welcome to Gaia! heart

Tipping post, and giving you this tip: Have fun!! c:

Anxious Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PriestessxSilver

welcome. <3

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Invisible Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PriestessxSilver

Welcome, Hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome feel free to add me if you like and have fun here

Time-traveling Loser

PriestessxSilver

Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas