Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there! I'm Silver! I saw Gaia advertised and decided to try it out. I would love to meet some friends and interesting characters to chat with! emotion_yatta

Some tips would be very helpful as well! emotion_bigheart
hello, I'm not really new, but my last account was hacked, So I'm Starting over. your welcome to add me as a friend if you like.
AmabiletheHuntress
hello, I'm not really new, but my last account was hacked, So I'm Starting over. your welcome to add me as a friend if you like.

Sorry to hear about your account, but thank you for letting me add you! emotion_kirakira
PriestessxSilver
AmabiletheHuntress

Sorry to hear about your account, but thank you for letting me add you! emotion_kirakira

It happens sometimes
AmabiletheHuntress
PriestessxSilver
AmabiletheHuntress

It happens sometimes

That really sucks. :/
yeah it does, but I suppose staring over has it's perks. New friends and New dream avi.
PriestessxSilver
Hi there! I'm Silver! I saw Gaia advertised and decided to try it out. I would love to meet some friends and interesting characters to chat with! emotion_yatta

Welcome! ^.^ Be sure to add me as a friend if you so desire! ^.^

Conservative Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
PriestessxSilver

welcome

Sparkly Dabbler

PriestessxSilver

Wow, someone who actually follows the advertisements. Welcome to Gaia!

Sweet Mage

Welcome to Gaia! heart

Tipping post, and giving you this tip: Have fun!! c:

Newbie Feeder

8,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • PvP 200
PriestessxSilver

welcome. <3

Beloved Mage

13,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Invisible Dabbler

PriestessxSilver

Welcome, Hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome feel free to add me if you like and have fun here

Destructive Rogue

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PriestessxSilver

Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff