Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys, I'm new. Yes, I know what you're thinking-if you're new, how can you have all this stuff already? It's a simple answer, I have magical superpowers

xD

So, here's a bit about me, I'm old, not ancient, just old. At least compared to some of you. I love fantasy and escaping off into my own world or into a good book. I also like manga, mainly shojo or shojo ai or yuri. SOMETIMES will watch anime, if I'm in the mood

I also love cats, all kinds. Tigers in particular, as for the others, if its a cat, I'll probably be in awe of it

I am somewhat of a writer. Not going to say I'm great at it, but, I love it nonetheless

I have extremely bad luck with technology, so I'm not able to be on as much as I'd like. Maybe a few times a week for a couple hours tops? '

Anyway, I'd really like to join the community, get to know some of you, and just have a little fun

I know the intro is a bit long, but that's what you get from me, welcome to insanity. Call me Rae, please

Invisible Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Hello! I am also new here. 3nodding

That's pretty awesome how you have all those items and you're new! I'm so jealous, but happy for ya at the same time. smile

Mind if I send you a friend request?
Hey c :

Oh really? Welcome to the site. Sure, go ahead and add me, can't go on much, but someone to talk to would be nice

Well, once again, superpowers, got to love them huh?

I'm sure you'll get some items soon, no worries

Girl-Crazy Raider

kissxinxthexrain

Hi Rae. My name is also Rae. Nice to meet you.
          Welcome to Gaia.
          Hope you enjoy yourself here~ emotion_kirakira
Another Rae, eh? Awesome. Thank you, appreciate the welcome; Rae

c ;

Enjoying the site so far
<3

Also, nice art, did you make it yourself?
Every time I think I have to abandon you guys, like lost kittens, I get extra time. What luck

c :

Girl-Crazy Raider

kissxinxthexrain

Mhm, I did.
          A lil' old but I still like it. emotion_yatta
Takes a talent to draw like that. I couldn't draw like that if my life depended on it

Have any of your newer work? Would be a pleasure to see it
hi and welcome ^^

Ruthless Powerhouse

12,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
kissxinxthexrain
Hey guys, I'm new. Yes, I know what you're thinking-if you're new, how can you have all this stuff already? It's a simple answer, I have magical superpowers

xD

So, here's a bit about me, I'm old, not ancient, just old. At least compared to some of you. I love fantasy and escaping off into my own world or into a good book. I also like manga, mainly shojo or shojo ai or yuri. SOMETIMES will watch anime, if I'm in the mood

I also love cats, all kinds. Tigers in particular, as for the others, if its a cat, I'll probably be in awe of it

I am somewhat of a writer. Not going to say I'm great at it, but, I love it nonetheless

I have extremely bad luck with technology, so I'm not able to be on as much as I'd like. Maybe a few times a week for a couple hours tops? '

Anyway, I'd really like to join the community, get to know some of you, and just have a little fun

I know the intro is a bit long, but that's what you get from me, welcome to insanity. Call me Rae, please

Welcome to gaia, Rae.

Devoted Wench

Welcome to Gaia, Rae. I hope you'll enjoy your tome here.

Manly Girl

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Conventioneer 300
kissxinxthexrain

xD

Yay for freebies.

Welcome to Gaia! blaugh heart
Wow, talk about welcoming. Thank you everyone. Already starting to love it here

Lonely Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
kissxinxthexrain

1.WELCOME!!! ^^
2. You have an older second account dont you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff