Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sessamy's Wife

Tipsy Phantom

Invalid Chicken
inebriated_homicide
Invalid Chicken
It's nice to meet you, I'm Invalid Chicken!
This is my first day on Gaia...I could appreciate someone to show me the reigns since I'm kind of overwhelmed sweatdrop
The guide said that I should shop for clothes first...but there's so many shops! Also, it says that I can't go to the marketplace until after 3 days, but that's how you make gold? So confusing! neutral

Welcome! c:
I can help if you need any, and I'll always be happy to.
I have a lot of gold so if you want I can send you 5 mil?
After you've been a member for three days you can buy a trading pass for 500 gold and that's when the fun begins~

Uwaah 5mil??? That's too much money!! I don't want to trouble you with that much! I just appreciate your kindness. redface

Are you sure? o:
I do it a lot so i have no problem n_n
inebriated_homicide
Invalid Chicken
inebriated_homicide
Invalid Chicken
This is my first day on Gaia...I could appreciate someone to show me the reigns since I'm kind of overwhelmed sweatdrop
The guide said that I should shop for clothes first...but there's so many shops! Also, it says that I can't go to the marketplace until after 3 days, but that's how you make gold? So confusing! neutral

Welcome! c:
I can help if you need any, and I'll always be happy to.
I have a lot of gold so if you want I can send you 5 mil?
After you've been a member for three days you can buy a trading pass for 500 gold and that's when the fun begins~

Uwaah 5mil??? That's too much money!! I don't want to trouble you with that much! I just appreciate your kindness. redface

Are you sure? o:
I do it a lot so i have no problem n_n

Yeah! Someone gave me this super awesome item--

Shout out to them: THANK YOU SO MUUUCH!! heart

Friend

Invalid Chicken

welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces