Welcome to Gaia! ::

My name is Addison and I thought that coming here in the "Welcome to Gaia" forums would be the first thing I do ^-^
I joined Gaia Online because I love online friends <3 Having friends means a lot to me whether it's long distance or near!
So while playing games, chatting in the forums, joining guilds, and etc. on Gaia Online, I hope to make some new friends a long the way smile
You are more than welcome to chat with me here on this thread if you want ^_^ Or add me and PM me biggrin It wouldn't make me more than happy to make more and more friends ^_^

So, that's the main reason why I'm here on Gaia Online, is making more friends to chat with people everyday! I'll be around the forums as well and may play a couple of games and customize my avatar <3

Nice to be here and hope to hear from someone ^_^

Mewling Strawberry

Well hello~ Welcome to Gaia Online.
I love random hugs, too. Keep 'em coming, yes?
That Bocchan
Well hello~ Welcome to Gaia Online.
I love random hugs, too. Keep 'em coming, yes?

Keep em coming?
Well add me or something so that I can give you hugs everyday heart
*Gives you a big and warm hug* :3

Mewling Strawberry

xAddison

Yes~!
I love collecting virtual hugs from everyone emotion_bigheart
Will do sir~
*big hug*

Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
xAddison
My name is Addison and I thought that coming here in the "Welcome to Gaia" forums would be the first thing I do ^-^
I joined Gaia Online because I love online friends <3 Having friends means a lot to me whether it's long distance or near!
So while playing games, chatting in the forums, joining guilds, and etc. on Gaia Online, I hope to make some new friends a long the way smile
You are more than welcome to chat with me here on this thread if you want ^_^ Or add me and PM me biggrin It wouldn't make me more than happy to make more and more friends ^_^

So, that's the main reason why I'm here on Gaia Online, is making more friends to chat with people everyday! I'll be around the forums as well and may play a couple of games and customize my avatar <3

Welcome to Gaia, Addison. Please, enjoy your stay.

Party Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome to gaia, feel free to ask me any questions

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
welcome to gaia smile have fun here!

6,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Welcome to Gaia!
Enjoy your stay here heart
hey ^^ your avi's cute biggrin wanna have se- i mean wanna be friends ?

Magical Sweetheart

Hi there and welcome to the Gaia Online community. May your experience be filled with fun and new friends.

Beloved Friend

14,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xAddison

Welcome to Gaia.
Enjoy your stay here~

Benevolent Phantom

xAddison

User Image Welcome to Gaia! I hope you'll enjoy your stay! Ü User Image

give panda's some love.. User Image

Saint Cleric

Welcome to gaia

Gracious Fairy

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
xAddison

Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff