Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Hi, I'm Lola, I'm from England. I was on this site about 4 years back but then life happened and I stopped. And apparently, I've had this account for a whole year and totally forgotten about it. So, yeah. Hi!

I love music and I really mean that. Any music is good music to me. (insert obligatory Justin Bieber joke here) I also like writing and reading a lot. I'm a gamer and have been since I was 3, I mostly stick to RPGs/JRPGs, but I'll play anything good. I watch anime, although I haven't for a some time because I haven't found anything I could get into recently. I also like films and some TV, but only if they're really good shows. So, basically, all my interests can be done sitting, and I only just realized that. *shame*

Anyway, hello Gaia. heart

(P.S. I just got a pink giftbox... Good omen?)

(P.S.S. 5000 Gold inside! Ohohoho!)

Thankful Admirer

Welcome!

A pink giftbox is a great omen! I just came back myself recently, although I'm using the same account.

Have fun and happy trails!

Sweet Rogue

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Welcome to Gaia! =)

Dangerous Mage

10,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Brandisher 100
velvetaria
:3 welcome to gaia! or shall i say welcome back razz the gift box... :3 yep the tis a good omen :3

Dangerous Lunatic

welcome back to Gaia heart

Newbie Noob

Hi!! Welcome to gaia!!
velvetaria
Hi, I'm Lola, I'm from England. I was on this site about 4 years back but then life happened and I stopped. And apparently, I've had this account for a whole year and totally forgotten about it. So, yeah. Hi!

I love music and I really mean that. Any music is good music to me. (insert obligatory Justin Bieber joke here) I also like writing and reading a lot. I'm a gamer and have been since I was 3, I mostly stick to RPGs/JRPGs, but I'll play anything good. I watch anime, although I haven't for a some time because I haven't found anything I could get into recently. I also like films and some TV, but only if they're really good shows. So, basically, all my interests can be done sitting, and I only just realized that. *shame*

Hey Welcome to Gaia.

Sparkly Bunny

15,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
velvetaria

Yo :3
Hello Lola.I'm a old member here.I'm funny when know you.
Welcome to forum. heart

Lagoon Explorer Halong bay*Indochina sails*Red dragon junk

Beloved Girl

7,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hi and Welcome to Gaia

Dapper Dabbler

Thanks everyone! It's nice to be welcomed back again~

Shy Junior

Hello and welcome back ^^

Distinct Genius

velvetaria

Welcome to Gaia, I'm fairly new myself, have only been on this site for less than a week. From England too! If you're short of friends on here or ever need anyone to just have a chat to, feel free to add me as a friend! smile

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Fashionable Millionaire

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
welcome back girlie, congrads on the gift box 3nodding