Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Member

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I am CMPunkGirl270. I'm pretty new to the site, but it seems like fun. I always like making new friends. so if you like to become friends please feel free to add me. I'd love it.. i can be super loyal to my friends if i make any... but any who.. thank you for taking time to read my post.

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Salty Cat

CMPunkGirl270
I am CMPunkGirl270. I'm pretty new to the site, but it seems like fun. I always like making new friends. so if you like to become friends please feel free to add me. I'd love it.. i can be super loyal to my friends if i make any... but any who.. thank you for taking time to read my post.

Welcome to Gaia! I'm glad to see that you find it fun so far. C:
If your aim is to make new friends, make sure you poke around forums with interests similar to yours, and join a guild or two. Both of these can be nice ways to meet cool people that you have things in common with.

Newbie Member

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
AtreeX
CMPunkGirl270

Welcome to Gaia! I'm glad to see that you find it fun so far. C:
If your aim is to make new friends, make sure you poke around forums with interests similar to yours, and join a guild or two. Both of these can be nice ways to meet cool people that you have things in common with.

Thank you for the heads up AtreeX. blaugh

Newbie Member

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
TommiiTheFallenAngel

Thank you TommiiTheFallenAngel. Oh i love your Avi by the way. its awesome 3nodding

Shy Sweetheart

CMPunkGirl270
TommiiTheFallenAngel

Thank you TommiiTheFallenAngel. Oh i love your Avi by the way. its awesome 3nodding

You're welcome and thanks ^^

Newbie Member

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
TommiiTheFallenAngel
CMPunkGirl270
TommiiTheFallenAngel

You're welcome and thanks ^^

your welcome 3nodding

Loyal Girl

CMPunkGirl270

Welcome to Gaia. I hope you enjoy this awesome social network! smile

Newbie Member

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
jandersonjr
CMPunkGirl270

Welcome to Gaia. I hope you enjoy this awesome social network! smile

Thank you jandersonjr

Original Smoker

CMPunkGirl270
Arrg matey!

chiisuo's Partner In Crime

Shoujo Cat

23,950 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hello ^^
Have fun in Gaia xDDDD
Feel free to add me if you like :3

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
hello and welcome to gaia. Feel free to friend me

Lonely Phantom

Welcome to Gaia 4laugh

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CMPunkGirl270

Welcome!

Devout Fairy

31,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Falling For You 25
CMPunkGirl270

Welcome to Gaia ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces