Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Seeker

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm sorta new to Gaia, had an account about 3 or 4 years ago and just sorta dropped it. I'm looking for some friends and stuff. I will accept anyone! Hope you have a good day! blaugh

Distinct Seeker

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hi, are you new to Gaia?

Anxious Smoker

Hello c:
Welcome back to gaia :3
You can add me if you want c:
Have a nice day as well :3

Distinct Seeker

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
Miss Kari Likes Cake
Hello c:

It actually feels really great to be back haha. Not to mention, it's so much easier to get gold with zOMG lol. Thats part of the reason I left Gaia, it was hard to get gold XD I left just before the launh of zOMG too now that I think of it..... scream

Anxious Smoker

CyclonicScorpio
Miss Kari Likes Cake
Hello c:

It actually feels really great to be back haha. Not to mention, it's so much easier to get gold with zOMG lol. Thats part of the reason I left Gaia, it was hard to get gold XD I left just before the launh of zOMG too now that I think of it..... scream

Ouch x'D
I left around that time too actually sweatdrop though I came back after my cousin bragging about zOMG about 4 months later x'D
But yeah, it's way easier to get gold now which I am majorly thankful for as well :3

Distinct Seeker

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
Miss Kari Likes Cake
CyclonicScorpio
Miss Kari Likes Cake
Hello c:

Ouch x'D
I left around that time too actually sweatdrop though I came back after my cousin bragging about zOMG about 4 months later x'D
But yeah, it's way easier to get gold now which I am majorly thankful for as well :3

stressed But the main account I had got hacked around that time too, so that was just the end of it xp But, it does feel really good to be back. Btw, your avi is soooo cute 4laugh

Anxious Smoker

CyclonicScorpio
Miss Kari Likes Cake
CyclonicScorpio
Miss Kari Likes Cake
Hello c:

Ouch x'D

stressed But the main account I had got hacked around that time too, so that was just the end of it xp But, it does feel really good to be back. Btw, your avi is soooo cute 4laugh

Ahh, I gave my account to said cousin cause she had no idea what gaia was and I wasn't using it much at the time anyway x'D
But yeah, if mine got hacked I probably would have quit for awhile, I have major anger issues x'D
Ahh, thank you 3nodding
Though mine is pretty basic compared to most x'D
I just prefer it that way x'D

Distinct Seeker

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
Miss Kari Likes Cake
CyclonicScorpio
Miss Kari Likes Cake
CyclonicScorpio
Miss Kari Likes Cake
Hello c:

Ouch x'D

Ahh, I gave my account to said cousin cause she had no idea what gaia was and I wasn't using it much at the time anyway x'D
But yeah, if mine got hacked I probably would have quit for awhile, I have major anger issues x'D
Ahh, thank you 3nodding

Hey, nobody said simplicity is a bad thing! blaugh

Anxious Smoker

CyclonicScorpio
Miss Kari Likes Cake
CyclonicScorpio
Miss Kari Likes Cake
CyclonicScorpio
Miss Kari Likes Cake
Hello c:

Ouch x'D

Ahh, thank you 3nodding

Hey, nobody said simplicity is a bad thing! blaugh

True, anyway, I shall stop making a conversation since it will probably become to long for this forum x'D
So again, welcome back :3
Pm me if ya wish to chat :3
Ciao emotion_yatta

Distinct Seeker

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff