Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you avater Asian Chik!! So kawaii... whee I'll be anybodies friend, just pm me! ^^ 4laugh
ok i'm gonna try to pm one of u guys now! thanx a ton.
Yea, that does sound easy. Thanx everyone!

Now all i need to know now is how do i get new clothes because these definitly don't match me! lol smile
Hi!!I'm ice1n36, aka Bianca.Pm me if you like!!
Lol, well good to see you've got things working xp 'fraid I can't help you with cloths though, since ...well I'm not in habit of carrying girls cloths around xd

Anyway once you get alot of friends here and find spots you like in the forum, you'll end up with a lot of gold. blaugh

So how are you liking things so far anyway?

P.s: Don't think me rude for not responding to your p.m, just can't since you dont have them on domokun
Thanx Ruins, it's no prob. Ummm my friend told me about something about a trade pass or something? and i have no idea wat that is. PLus wat do i need to get, to be able to get started here? Anyone wanna answer that for me?
so how do i get my pm on?
im new too so...hi smile I am saving up to but fairy wings they are so beautiful smile it'll take a long time though they are 400000 arn't they? I only have 498 xp What is anyone else saving up for?

4,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi there!^_^ who wants to be my friend? biggrin
hey hows everyone doing today
Hey Lis never knew u had an account! lol. got any money i can have? lol, joking!
very funny viet dude! Go take a hike. lol. just joking
Hullo new people. I am still sort of new my self but my friends helped me out. So PM me if you want be added to my FriendList.
I will try to help you as much as i can, if not then i can get my friends to help...lol. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff