BeautifulNinja2's Significant Otter

Celestial Bibliophile

28,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
vicisme
Hello!

This site looks like fun but a bit confusing. I would really enjoy having you as friends and getting any help with navigating Gaia that I can. I have been to the shops, my profile, and the closet where I've changed into my new clothes. I've seen some avators that are really cool and hope to be one of them one day. Have a great day everyone and thanks for any help. 3nodding
Love these emotes. heart heart heart

Hiya and Welcome to Gaia~! Yeah, this site is a hint confusing when you first join. I joined a little less than 3 years ago so I can say I'm quite used to it XD Otherwise, while navigating the site, it's really best to explore on your own just to understand roughly where everything is for yourself. If you're looking around for random people to chat with, forums, Towns, game rooms, and zOMG! are all great ways to find people to talk to. Here we also have things called events that usually happen around each holiday or just a simple event to keep things interesting. These are really easily confusing to new players and some older members get a little fed up with them too ^^; We also have special items that you can get with Gaiacash that come out every month or so. And to get gold, play games, explore the site, post, vote, and, in my personal opinion, zOMG! is the easiest way to get gold while having the most fun ;3 Hope you enjoy your stay here, just quote me if you have questions that you need someone to answer and you can't find anyone to help!

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
vicisme
Hello!

This site looks like fun but a bit confusing. I would really enjoy having you as friends and getting any help with navigating Gaia that I can. I have been to the shops, my profile, and the closet where I've changed into my new clothes. I've seen some avators that are really cool and hope to be one of them one day. Have a great day everyone and thanks for any help. 3nodding

hi.
this is the best place to make gold(booty grab).
NYaN KoNeKo NYaN
Welcome to Gaia!~ heart

heart Thank you!!!
narupikalover
vicisme
Hello!

Hiya and Welcome to Gaia~! Yeah, this site is a hint confusing when you first join. I joined a little less than 3 years ago so I can say I'm quite used to it XD Otherwise, while navigating the site, it's really best to explore on your own just to understand roughly where everything is for yourself. If you're looking around for random people to chat with, forums, Towns, game rooms, and zOMG! are all great ways to find people to talk to. Here we also have things called events that usually happen around each holiday or just a simple event to keep things interesting. These are really easily confusing to new players and some older members get a little fed up with them too ^^; We also have special items that you can get with Gaiacash that come out every month or so. And to get gold, play games, explore the site, post, vote, and, in my personal opinion, zOMG! is the easiest way to get gold while having the most fun ;3 Hope you enjoy your stay here, just quote me if you have questions that you need someone to answer and you can't find anyone to help!

heart Thank you so much. This has been really helpful. I've run into lots of nice ppl like yourself and am really enjoying it here. Everyday I find something new and fun. I went fishing, bought new clothes, fixed up my profile and aquarium, and I think I've only just begun. wink The holiday event should be interesting and I hope fun also. Thanks again! I'm off to the forums to make a little gold. biggrin

3,000 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
welcome to gaia 3nodding

Humorist

vicisme
Hello!

Welcome to gaia! Feel free to ask any questions you'd like 3nodding
Hi, I'm new too smile Gaia is mostly a forums site I've learned. So the more you post and interact the better time you'll have. Plus you get gold :3

Fluffy Sweetheart

vicisme
Hello!

A big welcome to you!
Remember, gaia staff will never ask for your password. Ever. If any tries to get your password, please report them and they will be taken care of.
If you have any questions about the site, you can post here. People are pretty helpful there.
Be sure to read the rules of the forum you post in, we wouldn't want you getting reported at all!
People are usually friendly here, but be careful of the rude ones!

Dangerous Lunatic

13,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
vicisme
Hello!

Welcome. Enjoying yourself so far?

Dangerous Lunatic

13,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Amaeryllis
I am new as well, I just joined 2 days ago!
Word of warning, I noticed that this site is very addicting @o@

That's only because you're still in the honeymoon phase.

Invisible Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
vicisme
Hello!

WELCOME TO AWESOME!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas