14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Welcome to Gaia xd

Witty Lunatic

vicisme
Hello!

This site looks like fun but a bit confusing. I would really enjoy having you as friends and getting any help with navigating Gaia that I can. I have been to the shops, my profile, and the closet where I've changed into my new clothes. I've seen some avators that are really cool and hope to be one of them one day. Have a great day everyone and thanks for any help. 3nodding
Love these emotes. heart heart heart

Welcome!

Premium Gaian

Welcome to Gaia :3 heart

Lonely Gekko

vicisme
The site can be a bit daunting at first, but it gets better as you get more familiar with it. Promise! =D

If you have any questions, big or small, shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to answer them. :]

Impassioned Misfit

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you enjoy your time here. I've been hooked, six years and counting. rofl If you have any questions, you are also free to send a private message my way!
vicisme
Hello!

This site looks like fun but a bit confusing. I would really enjoy having you as friends and getting any help with navigating Gaia that I can. I have been to the shops, my profile, and the closet where I've changed into my new clothes. I've seen some avators that are really cool and hope to be one of them one day. Have a great day everyone and thanks for any help. 3nodding

go to the aquarium forum and play booty grab. it's the fastest way to get gold

Salty Sailor

36,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
vicisme
Hello!

Welcome to Gaia!~ Your avi is already so cute, I'm sure in no time at all you'll be throwing together all kinds of amazing avatars. C:
There are even cool dream avatar generators, idk if that's been mentioned or not yet. You can go here and make a sweet Gaia dream avi to work towards! Which is another whole level of addiction. sweatdrop
Enjoy your stay!~
Amaeryllis
I am new as well, I just joined 2 days ago!
Word of warning, I noticed that this site is very addicting @o@

Haha! Thanks for the tip. I am enjoying it. Getting around a bit better with each time I come back biggrin
Mai_Matsuko
vicisme
Hello!

Welcome to Gaia!~ Your avi is already so cute, I'm sure in no time at all you'll be throwing together all kinds of amazing avatars. C:
There are even cool dream avatar generators, idk if that's been mentioned or not yet. You can go here and make a sweet Gaia dream avi to work towards! Which is another whole level of addiction. sweatdrop
Enjoy your stay!~

Thanks so much for the Welcome. biggrin Im not sure about the Dream Avator thing but at some point Im sure I'll get around to it. So far so good. biggrin
Daft Monarch
vicisme
The site can be a bit daunting at first, but it gets better as you get more familiar with it. Promise! =D

If you have any questions, big or small, shoot me a PM. I'll be happy to answer them. :]

Thank you so much. I'll sure let you know if Im in need of help or have questions. I think Im doing ok so far. lol. So much to do and see. Loving everything so far. Especially dressing my avator. Yours is awesome. 3nodding
Mother_of_Fairys
Welcome to Gaia xd

Thank you bunches!!
jamirna
vicisme
Hello!

go to the aquarium forum and play booty grab. it's the fastest way to get gold

Thank you. I sure will. wink
Ellirae
vicisme
Hello!

Welcome!

Thank you!!! smile
Mother_of_Fairys
Welcome to Gaia xd

Thank you very much. Cute avator!!!
Ellirae
vicisme
Hello!

Welcome!

Thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out