Welcome to Gaia! ::

I came here and I felt in love with this sweet game heart Maybe I'm quietly too old for it, cause I am polish student of Medical university mrgreen But it is really cute and You can use a lot of english - it's good for me (I'm not so good in foreign languages razz ) So if here is somebody, who wants to talk sometimes and have nic friend from Poland, I'm open smile Thanks for reading, peace and love for everybody! 4laugh
Welcome, hope you enjoy the Gaia community.

Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tysiaczyk
I came here and I felt in love with this sweet game heart Maybe I'm quietly too old for it, cause I am polish student of Medical university mrgreen But it is really cute and You can use a lot of english - it's good for me (I'm not so good in foreign languages razz ) So if here is somebody, who wants to talk sometimes and have nic friend from Poland, I'm open smile Thanks for reading, peace and love for everybody! 4laugh

welcome! smile
Thank You people heart heart heart biggrin

Friendly Informer

Tysiaczyk
Thank You people heart heart heart biggrin

*hugs* Welcome to gaia! heart

Cold Snowflake

Welcome to the Gaia Online community.

Desirable Receiver

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tysiaczyk

Happy you're having a good time here ! c:
Welcome to Gaia !

Noble Inquisitor

Tysiaczyk

Welcome to Gaia!

Newbie Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Tysiaczyk

Welcome to gaia! -hugs you-

Invisible Lover

Tysiaczyk

Hello~ Welcome to Gaia! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Alien Wife

12,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Tysiaczyk

Welcome. :3 Hope you enjoy the site.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Thaaaanks, everybody is so nice here heart mrgreen heart
Tysiaczyk
Hello and welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit