Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I'm pretty darn new here and have no idea what sorta stuff goes on but my friend had one so I decided to join too. So what in the world would I do around here?

Oh, I'm Alice by the way!

Smitten Fatcat

There is a lot of really fun stuff to do on Gaia! I recommend first just exploring around C: And you've got to a good start by finding to forums. One of Gaia's most famous attractions is their MMO zOMG! Try playing that and getting the hang of it and you will grow to find more friends and Gaia will become 10x as fun! (Just a brief explanation.) If you have any other questions just go ahead and find my profile and ask me or find the Questions and Assistance forum.
Angry Alice Smith
Hi, I'm pretty darn new here and have no idea what sorta stuff goes on but my friend had one so I decided to join too. So what in the world would I do around here?

well alice

make friends cat_rofl

Roleplay cat_ninja

HAVE FUN IN FORUMS cat_blaugh

lots to do
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Dapper Dabbler

17,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Angry Alice Smith

Oh oh zomg is a ton of fun!

Aldertur's Bride

Taken Spirit

21,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Love Machine 150
Angry Alice Smith

Hi Aliice. I am Sierra.

And to answer your question, there was a time when this site was connected to OMGPOP so we could play more games. Actually through this sight was the only way I could log in originally. Now there isn't as much stuff here. Then again I guess I'm just old for this site now.

I just use my account to advertise my music now.
Anywho, I wish you luck.

Sisi

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_yatta
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

9,050 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
Angry Alice Smith

ζɑυʀɪʟє

Welcome to Gaia.
Try out the forums, flash spaces, games, find something you like to do. :3

Friendly Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Angry Alice Smith

Sherifff's Senpai

Demonic Hellhound

17,925 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Angry Alice Smith

Nice to meet you Alice. Enjoy your Gaiaing hun!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Romantic Hunter

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Angry Alice Smith

WELCOME.

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia, Alice ^^

Benevolent Phantom

Angry Alice Smith

Hello and welcome, play the games, post on the forum and vote in the arenas and you will get tons of gold to start you off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff