Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Treasure

FluffySkyBunny
Um... I'm new. ._. My name is Skylar, but you can just call me Sky. I don't get to go outside often so I hope to make lots of friends here. I'm nice and sometimes fun, I promise! ^^;
WELCOME TO GAIA!!!!

Original Guildswoman

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
FluffySkyBunny
Um... I'm new. ._. My name is Skylar, but you can just call me Sky. I don't get to go outside often so I hope to make lots of friends here. I'm nice and sometimes fun, I promise! ^^;
Welcome to Gaia!! If you need to know anything about forums, guilds, posting, or roleplaying, I can help you. Also, the Gaia gold/cash system is difficult to learn, But I can explain it pretty simply if you'd like me to.

Gracious Seeker

11,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
FluffySkyBunny
Welcome!!

Generous Receiver

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Contributor 150
FluffySkyBunny

hi
does much of us go to the outside?

not i xd

Fuzzy Mage

Ohmigosh so many replies O.O thank you

Dangerous Loiterer

FluffySkyBunny

Welcome to gaia and stuff. c:

Benevolent Gaian

FluffySkyBunny
Hey there Sky, welcome to gaia.

Informer

Welcome to our world hun
i hope you well have a good time here.
o and if you add a friend on here make sure they are
the ones that realy talk to you and be a friend to you
dont add the ones that dont care ^_^
take it easy

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Oh, don't be nervous! Welcome to Gaia, Ms. Sky! Have a cookie *hands you a cookie*

OG GO

FluffySkyBunny

hello sky,its great to meet you!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
FluffySkyBunny

Hello and Welcome to Gaia

Mewling Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
FluffySkyBunny

Welcome. Hope Gaia proves to be all you're looking for and more.

Fashionable Genius

10,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
FluffySkyBunny

I don't go outside much either. The best I can advise is don't listen to any idiots on here who might try to bum you out. Here, accept this little present to get you started. User Image

Fuzzy Mage

The Witch of the Wood

I don't go outside much either. The best I can advise is don't listen to any idiots on here who might try to bum you out. Here, accept this little present to get you started. User Image

Ohmigosh thank you! >< Wow people here are so nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff