Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Mage

Um... I'm new. ._. My name is Skylar, but you can just call me Sky. I don't get to go outside often so I hope to make lots of friends here. I'm nice and sometimes fun, I promise! ^^;
FluffySkyBunny
Um... I'm new. ._. My name is Skylar, but you can just call me Sky. I don't get to go outside often so I hope to make lots of friends here. I'm nice and sometimes fun, I promise! ^^;

Welcome! 3nodding Have fun & amass gold.

Fuzzy Mage

Thank you, I'll try. ^^;

Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
FluffySkyBunny

Welcome to Gaia, hope you enjoy it. ^^

Tricky Fairy

14,400 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
FluffySkyBunny

Hello there xp welcome to GAIA !

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Party Kitten

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
FluffySkyBunny

Hello Sky, welcome to gaia

Lover

emotion_yatta Hello there Sky! :]
Welcome to Gaia!
FluffySkyBunny
Hi!!

Hilarious Friend

FluffySkyBunny

Welcome to Gaia!

6,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
FluffySkyBunny

Welcome to gaia, enjoy it on here! emotion_awesome

6,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
FluffySkyBunny

Welcome to gaia, enjoy it on here! emotion_awesome

Devoted Friend

FluffySkyBunny
welcome!!~
Welcome to Gaia Skylar!!

Feel free to add me as a friend or talk to me if you'd like :3

Enjoy your stay!

Invisible Fairy

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
FluffySkyBunny

Welcome to Gaia! Everyone here is really nice. I am sure you will make some great friends 3nodding 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff