• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
meebeewee
Welcome to Gaiaonline!

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Thank you. mrgreen

Clean Regular

LonesomeCourier
I joined 4 days ago and thought I'd go ahead and post here.

Interests are video games, JRock and Visual Kei, drawing, and I'm just getting back into anime. I also like to rp but I'm usually not super detailed. I try to be though.

My username comes from the game Fallout: New Vegas since the main character is a courier, and the 2nd DLC I played was Lonesome Road. So, Lonesome Courier... blaugh

Some of my favorite bands are D'espairsRay, MUCC, UnsraW, DEATHGAZE and I just started listening to Versailles. More band recommendations are welcome from any other V-Kei fans!

And here's a 10 minute sketch on MSPaint to give an idea of my art skills. I'll post more in the art section later when I have time to draw more and have access to Corel on my computer. 3nodding

User Image

Mainly I want to meet other gamers especially those who are Bethesda game fans or other Visual Kei enthusiasts. PM me!

My deviantART can be found here: http://lonesomecourier.deviantart.com/

Welcome to Gaia! You have some nice art skills there blaugh

4,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
blueskeletondragon

Thanks. xd

Clean Regular

LonesomeCourier
blueskeletondragon

Thanks. xd

No problem~

Shirtless Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LonesomeCourier

welcome
LonesomeCourier

Interests are video games, JRock and Visual Kei, drawing, and I'm just getting back into anime. I also like to rp but I'm usually not super detailed. I try to be though.

My username comes from the game Fallout: New Vegas since the main character is a courier, and the 2nd DLC I played was Lonesome Road. So, Lonesome Courier... blaugh

Some of my favorite bands are D'espairsRay, MUCC, UnsraW, DEATHGAZE and I just started listening to Versailles. More band recommendations are welcome from any other V-Kei fans!

And here's a 10 minute sketch on MSPaint to give an idea of my art skills. I'll post more in the art section later when I have time to draw more and have access to Corel on my computer. 3nodding

User Image

Mainly I want to meet other gamers especially those who are Bethesda game fans or other Visual Kei enthusiasts. PM me!

Thy Heart Thief
LonesomeCourier

User Image

Thy Heart Thief
Thy Heart Thief
LonesomeCourier

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games