Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heyy i am new just started today. I am on my nook and it wont let me into games or town so i thought to go to forums to find friends. I like to talk and torole play all kinds of roleplay so please help?

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
kathrine peirce1
Heyy i am new just started today. I am on my nook and it wont let me into games or town so i thought to go to forums to find friends. I like to talk and torole play all kinds of roleplay so please help?

Welcome to gaia! I run a charity for new members to get free outfit and participate in some fun contests. As well as get some advice on how to make gold and do other things on this site =) Currently we have a contest going to win 1 billion gold! Click the pic to get to the thread =)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hello and welcome to Gaia, Kath! yum_puddi I hope you have a fun time here!

You'll need to wait 3 days to access our flash spaces, but they're worth the wait! In the meanwhile, you can check out or roleplaying forum at Barton Town or join a RPing guild and make friends. 3nodding

Be sure to check out this thread for free items/gold, and let us know if you need any help getting settled in.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

KyokoMomomiya's Husbando

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Come to my giveaway charity~ be holding it helping out you and other fellow newcomers.
1 bil giveaway to the newcomers~
kathrine peirce1
Welcome to Gaia

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xd

Hot Bachelor

kathrine peirce1
Welcome to gaia!!! heart

Kiddooish's Fangirl

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
kathrine peirce1

come and meet new friends <3
please come and check out my giveaway thread!
1 million for your first post 3nodding
Click here!

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xp
Thank you all for welcoming me here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items