Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
LeeFantasy
Hi! heart

My name is Lee. I just joined Gaia awhile ago. Funny thing, I was messing around on the inventory page and I found a present with 5,000 gold in it. What a nice welcome-to-gaia present! I'm having fun already. Hope to make some new internet buddies on here, too, so you can chat with me or friend me if you want.

A little bit about me...

I love anime and Final Fantasy games. I listen to Jrock. My favorite band is Linkin Park. My favorite Final Fantasy game is currently Final Fantasy IX (VII is in a close second). I am currently 22 years old, but have the mind of a teenager. Sadly, I don't feel grown up yet. Oh well. I also draw and plan on joining deviantART soon...

That's all I can think of...

See you around!

- Lee

Welcome to Gaia Lee smile

Partying Loverboy

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
LeeFantasy
Hi! heart

My name is Lee. I just joined Gaia awhile ago. Funny thing, I was messing around on the inventory page and I found a present with 5,000 gold in it. What a nice welcome-to-gaia present! I'm having fun already. Hope to make some new internet buddies on here, too, so you can chat with me or friend me if you want.

A little bit about me...

I love anime and Final Fantasy games. I listen to Jrock. My favorite band is Linkin Park. My favorite Final Fantasy game is currently Final Fantasy IX (VII is in a close second). I am currently 22 years old, but have the mind of a teenager. Sadly, I don't feel grown up yet. Oh well. I also draw and plan on joining deviantART soon...

That's all I can think of...

See you around!

- Lee

Nice to meet you!
Welcome to Gaia~! heart

Super Junior

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Welcome to Gaia~ :3
Hi! Welcome to Gaia Online! Hey! I'm 22, too! mrgreen Have fun! See ya laters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff