Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! heart

My name is Lee. I just joined Gaia awhile ago. Funny thing, I was messing around on the inventory page and I found a present with 5,000 gold in it. What a nice welcome-to-gaia present! I'm having fun already. Hope to make some new internet buddies on here, too, so you can chat with me or friend me if you want.

A little bit about me...

I love anime and Final Fantasy games. I listen to Jrock. My favorite band is Linkin Park. My favorite Final Fantasy game is currently Final Fantasy IX (VII is in a close second). I am currently 22 years old, but have the mind of a teenager. Sadly, I don't feel grown up yet. Oh well. I also draw and plan on joining deviantART soon...

That's all I can think of...

See you around!

- Lee

Romantic Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
LeeFantasy
Hi! heart

My name is Lee. I just joined Gaia awhile ago. Funny thing, I was messing around on the inventory page and I found a present with 5,000 gold in it. What a nice welcome-to-gaia present! I'm having fun already. Hope to make some new internet buddies on here, too, so you can chat with me or friend me if you want.

A little bit about me...

I love anime and Final Fantasy games. I listen to Jrock. My favorite band is Linkin Park. My favorite Final Fantasy game is currently Final Fantasy IX (VII is in a close second). I am currently 22 years old, but have the mind of a teenager. Sadly, I don't feel grown up yet. Oh well. I also draw and plan on joining deviantART soon...

See you around!

- Lee

Wassap Lee! Welcome to Gaia! Have a Cupcake yum_cupcake
JRock and Linkin Park? Already two things we have in common which makes you awesome! If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask.
Well, welcome to Gaia. I hope you enjoy your time here. You're sure to meet a lot of people with the same interests. Have fun.
Dogma-Kun

Wassap Lee! Welcome to Gaia! Have a Cupcake yum_cupcake
JRock and Linkin Park? Already two things we have in common which makes you awesome! If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask.

Thanks for the welcome~! And the cupcake. Lol.

Anxious Fatcat

Welcome to Gaia, then.
If you happen to have any questions about Gaia, feel free to ask me.

Adored Bookworm

LeeFantasy
Hi! heart

A little bit about me...

See you around!

- Lee

iioceanlab says;
you sound like me. i am 21, I love linkin park, ff9 is my fav, ff7 is second we shall be friends.
Oh and welcome to Gaia.♥

Hi! I'm new too! smile
              Siver__Rose Say:

Hello,
        I am new myself too. I just started today. So far I am a bit shy so I have not made any new friends yet.

How are you doing. Where I live it is -44 degrease Celsius. Very cold outside today, so staying inside is a good idea I think.

Sparkly Darling

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
LeeFantasy
Hi! heart

A little bit about me...

See you around!

- Lee

Hello! Hope you enjoy Gaia :]

p.s. Final Fantasy IX is amazing heart @___@

Precious Darling

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • 50 Wins 150
LeeFantasy
Hi! heart

A little bit about me...

See you around!

- Lee

Welcome!! yum_puddi
Welcome to gaia!

Fashionable Powerhouse

LeeFantasy

Welcome.
LeeFantasy
Hi! heart

A little bit about me...

See you around!

- Lee

hello and welcome!

Dangerous Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Consumer 100
LeeFantasy
Hi! heart

A little bit about me...

See you around!

- Lee

Welcome biggrin

Married Hunter

14,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LeeFantasy
Hi! heart

A little bit about me...

See you around!

- Lee
Welcome and grats on the gold~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items