Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone, I'm not new to Gaia and um.. I've recently got back, but I don't think I'll be playing much as I did before so.. yeah hehe. And since when all the items became so darn expensive? eek I don't even remember having a Cat as an Avatar.. well.. unless you bought the Skunk or you know Ace the Cat. neutral

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome back to Gaia. Were you unable to access your old account, or are you just looking for a fresh start?

Friendly Phantom

User Image

Welcome back~ Yeah there have been quite a few changes to Gaia. I only recently returned mid August myself. There's an explanation about the Marketplace in the GCD. And I still dun understand the animal avatars. ^^; They're cute though, no?

Friendly Phantom

Valenas
Welcome back to Gaia. Were you unable to access your old account, or are you just looking for a fresh start?
User Image

Your signature makes me giggle! Lestrade and his donut!
Valenas

Thanks smile No, I'm just looking for a fresh start. Trying to make this account better than my previous one, but then I noticed that there aren't many players playing Zomg, or maybe because I'm still on a low lever.. hmm...

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
xx-Laeta-xx
Valenas

Thanks smile No, I'm just looking for a fresh start. Trying to make this account better than my previous one, but then I noticed that there aren't many players playing Zomg, or maybe because I'm still on a low lever.. hmm...
Yeah, a lot of the players now hang out further along. I am sure you could recruit some people who will play with you where you are at right now, though.
Little Lady Kokomos
User Image

Welcome back~ Yeah there have been quite a few changes to Gaia. I only recently returned mid August myself. There's an explanation about the Marketplace in the GCD. And I still dun understand the animal avatars. ^^; They're cute though, no?

Oh same here, but haven't had much time to play. Yeah, the animal avatars are super cute whee
Valenas
xx-Laeta-xx
Valenas

Yeah, a lot of the players now hang out further along. I am sure you could recruit some people who will play with you where you are at right now, though.

True, true. Plus, what an Omni- Moderator?? It's written just beneath your name.

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
xx-Laeta-xx
True, true. Plus, what an Omni- Moderator?? It's written just beneath your name.
I am a volunteer working to help Gaia. My specific responsibilities as an Omni involve working with account integrity issues such as hacking and scamming cases.

Anyway, if you need any help with zOMG!, there is a forum dedicated to the game here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/f.259
Valenas
xx-Laeta-xx
I am a volunteer working to help Gaia. My specific responsibilities as an Omni involve working with account integrity issues such as hacking and scamming cases.

Anyway, if you need any help with zOMG!, there is a forum dedicated to the game here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/f.259

Oh, I see... that's cool! and Thank you smile

Supportive Informer

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xx-Laeta-xx
Hey everyone, I'm not new to Gaia and um.. I've recently got back, but I don't think I'll be playing much as I did before so.. yeah hehe. And since when all the items became so darn expensive? eek I don't even remember having a Cat as an Avatar.. well.. unless you bought the Skunk or you know Ace the Cat. neutral

Nice to have u here. Welcome to Gaia. Farming for coins is much easier nowadays. So be sure to invite some of your friends (Google or Yahoo) to get 500k GG.

Have fun biggrin
eugdz
xx-Laeta-xx

Nice to have u here. Welcome to Gaia. Farming for coins is much easier nowadays. So be sure to invite some of your friends (Google or Yahoo) to get 500k GG.

Have fun biggrin

Are you kidding me? eek 500k just by inviting your friends? Awesome! Thanks mate biggrin
xx-Laeta-xx

hi welcome back to gaia
change is good makes the site more enjoyable
glad you came back
lxdarcyxl
xx-Laeta-xx

hi welcome back to gaia
change is good makes the site more enjoyable
glad you came back

Haha, yeah, you're right and Thanks smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items