Welcome to Gaia! ::

confused Hey there my name is Hibiya Amamiya! I love pumpkins and Justin Bieber (my fav. celeb)! I have come here on my journey to become a true adult! I am mature enough to be on this site, you'll all see. Thanks for having me here, I guess. I hope you all enjoy staring at my sandals whenever I talk here. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Aged Fox

hibiyamamiya
confused Hey there my name is Hibiya Amamiya! I love pumpkins and Justin Bieber (my fav. celeb)! I have come here on my journey to become a true adult! I am mature enough to be on this site, you'll all see. Thanks for having me here, I guess. I hope you all enjoy staring at my sandals whenever I talk here. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Hello and welcome to to Gaia!

Dapper Gaian

Wow your sandals hurts my eyes
Miyu Desu

Im telling my boyfriend on you!!!! gonk gonk gonk

Dapper Gaian

hibiyamamiya
Miyu Desu

Im telling my boyfriend on you!!!! gonk gonk gonk

your shrimp ; D ;

Interesting Dabbler

BEST OF LUCK on your journey to becoming a true adult, first step is ditching the love for Justin Bieber, i'm sorry.
welcome to gaia, hope you will like it smile

Retro Generator

25,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Raz_McVague's Significant Otter

Overcharged Smoker

Hm, not quite sure what you mean by 'true adult,' being an adult can be... overrated... but welcome!! cool
reckless nights
BEST OF LUCK on your journey to becoming a true adult, first step is ditching the love for Justin Bieber, i'm sorry.

Thanks but UHHHM? Justin Bieber is my favorite artist, he was my first celebrity crush. My boyfriend helped me through those tough times and we even went to his concert together! Why are you insulting my Justin Bieber? Uhhhh? You just don't believe. Wow. rolleyes
ew pumpkins clearly u don't understand the power of a tomATOOOOOOOOO wahmbulance
saythattomyface
ew pumpkins clearly u don't understand the power of a tomATOOOOOOOOO wahmbulance

I AM PERSON ALLY OFFENDED BY THIS REPLY??? IM REPORTING YOU STUPID JERK exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
dramallama look cheese_whine at talk2hand these talk2hand emotions

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
hibiyamamiya

Huh...I did stare at your sandals.
Odd.

Anyway, welcome to Gaia!

Cutie-Pie

reckless nights

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff