Welcome to Gaia! ::

pontiac_g6
Kitty-0f-Doom
Hi! I'm new. Can anyone give me advice on how to get gold, maybe chat with me a little bit and give me some tips?
i like to post in forums for gold also a great way to meet new friends, answer questions in aquarium, play games. i hope you like it here in gaia. heart

Thanx for the advice ^_^

Baldwin de Rohan's Princess

Gracious Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Kitty-0f-Doom

Welcome to Gaia Online!
One easy way to earn gold is by playing zOMG!
Have fun and message me sometime!

Sincerely,
Mozart's Starling
Mozarts Starling
Kitty-0f-Doom

Welcome to Gaia Online!
One easy way to earn gold is by playing zOMG!
Have fun and message me sometime!

Sincerely,
Mozart's Starling

Thanx for the advice ^_^. Will do :3
Kitty-0f-Doom
Hi! I'm new. Can anyone give me advice on how to get gold, maybe chat with me a little bit and give me some tips?
Welcome to Gaia! I would suggest not using such a light-colored font, hun. It's a bit hard to read for some people.
Lady Amaranthine
Kitty-0f-Doom
Welcome to Gaia! I would suggest not using such a light-colored font, hun. It's a bit hard to read for some people.

Thanx for the advice ^_^ I didn't realize lol. Your avatar is adorable :3

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
Kitty-0f-Doom

Welcome to Gaia! I think the best way to start is posting in forums, you can earn some money and meet good people and friends at the same time... Then u can meet someone who will help u with gold.. U can earn gold on bounty grab and zOMG! .... If u need advice, someone to chat with or just good friend feel free to add me biggrin ^^
Alisia Tessa Mayflower
Kitty-0f-Doom

Welcome to Gaia! I think the best way to start is posting in forums, you can earn some money and meet good people and friends at the same time... Then u can meet someone who will help u with gold.. U can earn gold on bounty grab and zOMG! .... If u need advice, someone to chat with or just good friend feel free to add me biggrin ^^

Thanx so much for the advice ^_^!

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Kitty-0f-Doom

Hello and welcome to gaia! :]
You can easily earn some golds in playing booty grab
Try here to play.
You can also earn by posting in forums and you can join in different contests.
Have fun! smile

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
Kitty-0f-Doom

Thanx so much for the advice ^_^!

Np... 4laugh Just ask if u need something smile
oOakemi_hotaruOo
Kitty-0f-Doom

Hello and welcome to gaia! :]
You can easily earn some golds in playing booty grab
Try here to play.
You can also earn by posting in forums and you can join in different contests.
Have fun! smile

Thanx for the advice ^_^! I'll definitly try it out mrgreen

Attacking Millionaire

10,825 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gaia Online is becoming increasingly difficult to win the gold!. a little more and I'll have to delete my account. I want a game a little more free! I do not always want to pay real money for game coins! I find them too!
Kitty-0f-Doom

hey am atlas it's a pleasure to meet you, 3nodding lets be friends
Roxanne Blaze
hello

Lady Amaranthine
Kitty-0f-Doom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces