Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I'm new. Can anyone give me advice on how to get gold, maybe chat with me a little bit and give me some tips?
Kitty-0f-Doom
Hi! I'm new. Can anyone give me advice on how to get gold, maybe chat with me a little bit and give me some tips?
If you are new the best way for you to get gold if you are under 3 days old is to post around. After you buy a trading pass you should go into the Charity/Quests subforum and visit a charity. Stay around and chat,and whatever you do DON'T BEG. After a few days of actively chatting you could apply for a donations. The Hit and Run charity is a good one if you don't want to be active in the charity.

Shameless Lunatic

Hello there and welcome to Gaia. First I suggest that you read ATTENTION: How To Stay Safe On Gaia. Just browse around the site and check out everything, it'll all come naturally. As for making gold, BootyGrab or zOMG! are good first choices. Here's the Aquarium forum and zOMG! is located under the 'Games' tab.
Sindeyella
Kitty-0f-Doom
If you are new the best way for you to get gold if you are under 3 days old is to post around. After you buy a trading pass you should go into the Charity/Quests subforum and visit a charity. Stay around and chat,and whatever you do DON'T BEG. After a few days of actively chatting you could apply for a donations. The Hit and Run charity is a good one if you don't want to be active in the charity.

Thanx so much ^_^
Kitty-0f-Doom
Sindeyella
Kitty-0f-Doom

Thanx so much ^_^
np
Kekora

Hello there and welcome to Gaia. First I suggest that you read ATTENTION: How To Stay Safe On Gaia. Just browse around the site and check out everything, it'll all come naturally. As for making gold, BootyGrab or zOMG! are good first choices. Here's the Aquarium forum and zOMG! is located under the 'Games' tab.

Thanx bunches :3. How do you do that with your text bubble thingy?

Shameless Lunatic

Kitty-0f-Doom
Kekora

Glad to be of some help. When you are making a post, there is a post style option on your right. You can make your posts different styles other than the one I have.
Kekora
Kitty-0f-Doom
Kekora

Glad to be of some help. When you are making a post, there is a post style option on your right. You can make your posts different styles other than the one I have.

Oooo that's niffty biggrin

Lonely Lover

8,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Kitty-0f-Doom

when i first started i played Zomg now lok where i am

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
Kitty-0f-Doom

Welcome!
Easiest way to get gold is to post and vote in the forums

Wheezing Bro

Kitty-0f-Doom

Welcome to Gaia - Have fun !

You can also click on the daily chances that show up when you surf around the site.
You can get gold and items that way c:

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Kitty-0f-Doom
i like to post in forums for gold also a great way to meet new friends, answer questions in aquarium, play games. i hope you like it here in gaia. heart
-Swaqq_Eeva-
Kitty-0f-Doom

when i first started i played Zomg now lok where i am

Sounds fun! ^_^
KityBloodstone
Kitty-0f-Doom

Welcome!
Easiest way to get gold is to post and vote in the forums

Doesn't sound bad mrgreen I'm definitly gunna try it out :3
Taokaka xx
Kitty-0f-Doom

Welcome to Gaia - Have fun !

You can also click on the daily chances that show up when you surf around the site.
You can get gold and items that way c:

Thanx, I definitly love it si far :3 Thanx for the advice ^_^!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff