Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey..well im new and im not one to beg but anyone wanna be friends if not dont worry nothing im gonna lose sleep over....srry if I seem to come off as a jackass just im tired sweatdrop (Btw anyone know what my names off of?Hint:Its a game I love)
hey welcome to gaia
Hi welcome to gaia if you need a friend or some help PM me anytime! biggrin
Young_Revolver_Ocelot
Hey..well im new and im not one to beg but anyone wanna be friends if not dont worry nothing im gonna lose sleep over....srry if I seem to come off as a jackass just im tired sweatdrop (Btw anyone know what my names off of?Hint:Its a game I love)

METAL GEAR SOLID my friend. metal gear solid. I like Vulcan raven better
i'll be your friend....pm me some time.............
Hulkzilla
Young_Revolver_Ocelot

Yup your right I like the Young Revolver Ocelot off of Snake Eater(Then again I thought Raiden was cool sweatdrop eek )
Young_Revolver_Ocelot
Hulkzilla
Young_Revolver_Ocelot

Yup your right I like the Young Revolver Ocelot off of Snake Eater(Then again I thought Raiden was cool sweatdrop eek )

haha naked raiden was funny.
hi! ill be your friend pm me whee
Hulkzilla
Young_Revolver_Ocelot
Hulkzilla
Young_Revolver_Ocelot

haha naked raiden was funny.
Yes...but on Mgs2: substance im in a strange place locked in a room and the Colonel keeps talking bout purple space worms and all my equipments messed up(No lie!!! eek )...So I went on to Snake Eater cause in substance....im locked in a room with three doors all locked its freaky(ITS IN THE NAKED RAIDEN STAGE!!!!...my eyes burn)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff