Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey i'm a newbie. my name is mei. i'm from california, rosemead. um..........i'm probaly pretty younger than u. i'm pretty desperate and sort of lost. i'm just hoping to meet some new people and be your friend. i am 11 years. heheheheh. hope we become friends biggrin
Hello and welcome to Gaia. Have fun here. blaugh
lil_azn_shorty_68
hey i'm a newbie. my name is mei. i'm from california, rosemead. um..........i'm probaly pretty younger than u. i'm pretty desperate and sort of lost. i'm just hoping to meet some new people and be your friend. i am 11 years. heheheheh. hope we become friends biggrin
hi! I like your avatar she's cute! if you want to be friends just PM me k?

Distinct Gaian

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
hey mei! if u would like to send me an e-mail some time, that will be ok with me! Im from Washington and Ive actually been to california before, but i went to disneyland when i was there...so yea!! Hope you have fun here, im kinda new too. so yea ooo and my name is Kelsey!!!

Buh bye
hey welcome to gaia if you whant be friends pm me
lil_azn_shorty_68
HI! your not younger then me! xd blaugh I'm only 10!
ai'd love a new friend, so if you ned anything just pm me. biggrin
Flame_dragon6251
lil_azn_shorty_68
HI! your not younger then me! xd blaugh I'm only 10!
ai'd love a new friend, so if you ned anything just pm me. biggrin
Oh yea! my name is Jake xd
Welcome to Gaia
lil_azn_shorty_68
lol hey ill be your fiend lol correction fiend its a monster hehehe i like to rp so pm me if u want lol surfer gir im from chy town the windy city

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff