Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey y'all, how's it going? I'm new here and already have a dream avatar! whee It's very newbie but I love it! heart

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Loveless Heartbeat
Hey y'all, how's it going? I'm new here and already have a dream avatar! whee It's very newbie but I love it! heart

ohai there X3 if you ever need a hand with w/e hit me up. I don't mind helping at all ^^.
Kitty Hellion
Loveless Heartbeat

ohai there X3 if you ever need a hand with w/e hit me up. I don't mind helping at all ^^.

Cool, cool. I'll be sure to do that. You've got one awesome avatar there. 3nodding

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Loveless Heartbeat
Kitty Hellion
Loveless Heartbeat

Cool, cool. I'll be sure to do that. You've got one awesome avatar there. 3nodding

oh thanks you X3 took awhile to get what iwanted but i think its pretty amazing lol
Loveless Heartbeat
hi sweetie welcome to Gaia online! heart

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Loveless Heartbeat
Hey there biggrin Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance ^^

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Welcome to Gaia emotion_awesome
Feel free to add me as a friend
Princess_Rose_07
Loveless Heartbeat
hi sweetie welcome to Gaia online! heart

Thanks. mrgreen

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Loveless Heartbeat

Welcome to Gaia~ cat_3nodding
Hello Loveless Heartbeat
what a pleasure it is to meet you! My name is Linda and I'm so glad you decided to join Gaia. Always feel welcome to add me because I love meeting and making new friends. In addition, do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns that you may have. Again, welcome and enjoy Gaia darling!
Welcome to Gaia! What brings you here? :3

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Loveless Heartbeat

That's good! And welcome to Gaia! I hope that you find a way to make that dream avatar come true. wink If you click on my Dangers Give Away thread link in my signature, you can go to a thread that will help you earn gold and prizes. smile Just a little fyi tip. wink
ThePokemonPlayer

Thank you! Boredom brings me here! And this is a really big site so I hope to find some Teen Titans fans and befriend them.
Loveless Heartbeat
ThePokemonPlayer

Thank you! Boredom brings me here! And this is a really big site so I hope to find some Teen Titans fans and befriend them.
Ha, I hope you do too! I don't know too much about the show, but I know enough to say that I like it for the most part. :3

Swashbuckling Kitten

16,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
Loveless Heartbeat
Good Job! cat_blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces