Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bang da phobia's Princess

Obsessive Lover

R.J.W
xiEmber
R.J.W
Rosestace
This ain't the first time on Gaia but it's been a while. I'm a lit-role player and I'm looking for mutual lit-rpgs. So, I you would like to hit me up please do so. Got no friends :/ which sucks.
Welcome back to gaia then surprised
You can find a load of lit. rp'ers around smile So that should be no problem.
Around, but not common..
Well, a lot say they are. I don't rp very often, only every now and then, so I have little shortage of well-versed partners ^^;

I wish to have a one on one role play if either one of you is interested. smile

Beloved Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

Welcome to Gaia!
                        If you have any questions feel free to PM me!
                        And you are more than welcome to add me to your friend list ^.^

I am currently in a long on going role-play. It is quite in depth. But you are welcome to look in on us. I also make Character layouts if you are interested. They are not fully amazing but it's something ^.^
R.J.W
xiEmber
R.J.W
Rosestace
This ain't the first time on Gaia but it's been a while. I'm a lit-role player and I'm looking for mutual lit-rpgs. So, I you would like to hit me up please do so. Got no friends :/ which sucks.
Around, but not common..
Well, a lot say they are. I don't rp very often, only every now and then, so I have little shortage of well-versed partners ^^;
I don't roleplay often, but I find that is ONLY because of the extreme shortage of well-versed partners...:'(
xiEmber
R.J.W
xiEmber
R.J.W
Rosestace
Around, but not common..
I don't roleplay often, but I find that is ONLY because of the extreme shortage of well-versed partners...:'(
That sucks sad Someone offered herself up at the top post of this page though? ^^

Cutie-Pie

18,750 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Rosestace

l Meiimeii l
welcome

Bang da phobia's Princess

Obsessive Lover

l Meiimeii l
Rosestace

l Meiimeii l
welcome

Thank you lovely
R.J.W
xiEmber
R.J.W
xiEmber
R.J.W
Rosestace
Around, but not common..
That sucks sad Someone offered herself up at the top post of this page though? ^^
Haha, I usually only do 1x1s with male partners, perhaps that's why I'm lacking
xiEmber
R.J.W
xiEmber
R.J.W
xiEmber
Around, but not common..
Haha, I usually only do 1x1s with male partners, perhaps that's why I'm lacking
i see. xD yes, guys can be a bit more crude or tactless

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas