Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heya. The name's Nikko. Pleasure to be here. I just started a few hours ago, and I am having fun browsing the stores! Message/friend me if you want!

A little bit about me: I'm 22 years old. I love anime and manga (among my favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Trigun, Fruits Basket, Death Note, Hellsing OVA and Soul Eater). I also love all sorts of music ranging from Pop to Metal to Rock (pretty much everything except country and rap - with the exception of Linkin Park, I love them!). I am also into Japanese Rock (my favorites are Miyavi, Gackt, The GazettE, and Alice Nine). My favorite video game series is the Final Fantasy series. But I also love Tekken.

Want to know anything else? Just ask.

See ya! mrgreen

Edit: I changed my username to Nikko Fate!
X-Wing PT907
Heya. The name's X-Wing. Pleasure to be here. I just started a few hours ago, and I am having fun browsing the stores! Message/friend me if you want!

A little bit about me: I'm 22 years old. I love anime and manga (among my favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Trigun, Fruits Basket, Death Note, Hellsing OVA and Soul Eater). I also love all sorts of music ranging from Pop to Metal to Rock (pretty much everything except country and rap - with the exception of Linkin Park, I love them!). I am also into Japanese Rock (my favorites are Miyavi, Gackt, The GazettE, and Alice Nine). My favorite video game series is the Final Fantasy series. But I also love Tekken.

See ya! mrgreen

Welcome to Gaia man. I hope you can find something to strike your fancy. You should also check out

www.tektek.org

Use the dream avatar simulator to make your dream avi...Some people are cool and will donate if they Are feeling it. Also if you like Games try ZOMG. I am not on often but if you have any questions, lemme know, i will help any way possible...btw i sent you a gift, hope you enjoyit
Cj the Vendor
Welcome to Gaia man. I hope you can find something to strike your fancy. You should also check out

www.tektek.org

Use the dream avatar simulator to make your dream avi...Some people are cool and will donate if they Are feeling it. Also if you like Games try ZOMG. I am not on often but if you have any questions, lemme know, i will help any way possible...btw i sent you a gift, hope you enjoyit

Thanks for the welcome. And the tips. And...OH MY GOSH thanks for the gift! Love it! mrgreen
X-Wing PT907
Cj the Vendor

www.tektek.org

Thanks for the welcome. And the tips. And...OH MY GOSH thanks for the gift! Love it! mrgreen

have been on Gaia, going on nine years in a month or so...I have been off and on. I know a lot of things, but seldom have free time, working third shift...but i will reply asap. and no problem. Had it laying around and never used it lol, figure it would give you a nifty item, or a decent gold amount should you opt to sell it.

Fanged Punk

X-Wing PT907

Welcome to Gaia!
Mickey Six
Welcome to Gaia!

Heya! Thanks! mrgreen

Irrafay's Wife

Blessed Vampire

X-Wing PT907
Heya. The name's X-Wing. Pleasure to be here. I just started a few hours ago, and I am having fun browsing the stores! Message/friend me if you want!

See ya! mrgreen
Welcome to Gaia Online! ♥
You have a real nice taste for all the things you listed.
Have much fun cat_3nodding
Kuja Youko
Welcome to Gaia Online! ♥
You have a real nice taste for all the things you listed.
Have much fun cat_3nodding

Thanks! ;3
X-Wing PT907
I love anime and manga

Yup, you're gonna get along here just fine. Welcome to Gaia!

Anxious Sweetheart

Welcome, welcome!
It's nice to have you here. (:

Shy Sweetheart

♥ Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^ ♥

Obsessive Kitten

Welcome ~ C:
Thanks for all the welcomes, guys. And gals.

Precious Sweetheart

hi (: Cool ! biggrin welcome to gaia

Dangerous Dabbler

12,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
X-Wing PT907

See ya! mrgreen
welcome to gaia, hope u have fun =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out