Guardian of my soul
Hello miss, welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Hey, thanks! 4laugh

Hot Tipper

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Bashful Lunatic

*points* We should be friends. 8D
Also, games are a good way to earn gold. You should try out zOMG. Once you reach a certain level (I'm a newbie on the game) You can end up making a TON of gold within a few hours. Or so I've been told.
Posting in forums is another good way, just chat around. If you are an artist, you can actually start up your own art-shop and sell your art for gold.

Dangerous Lunatic

I Am A Unicorn Duh
Hey everyone! I just started here and so far everything is so cool! I'm glad I found it while I was searching on Google. What are some of the things you can do on here? I've seen a few avatars that are really cool. Whats the best way to earn gold on here? Let's be friends!! C:

Hi ninja

Conservative Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
I Am A Unicorn Duh
Hey everyone! I just started here and so far everything is so cool! I'm glad I found it while I was searching on Google. What are some of the things you can do on here? I've seen a few avatars that are really cool. Whats the best way to earn gold on here? Let's be friends!! C:

Welcome! 3nodding

Wheezing Sex Symbol

12,675 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Team Jet 75
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
aw smile
best way to earn gold is probably booty grab smile I don't know if anyone's told you that
I Am A Unicorn Duh

I agree, the best way to earn gold is booty grab! It's pretty easy.
If you've ever heard of RP, then there's a large community of users who are into that. There's even an entire forum dedicated to it!

Anxious Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I Am A Unicorn Duh

User Image

•••═══════════════════════════════════╗

The first thing I'd recommend is setting up your aquarium, it's within My Gaia. Make sure to put it in your signature c: If you do the quest it'll ask you if you want it to. Then go to THIS forum and you'll see lots of posts in the pulse that say glowing c: This means you can play the game Booty Grab in other people's signatures. You can earn around 500-2000g each time. Feel free to PM me any questions and enjoy your stay on Gaia~User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════•••

Kitten

Welcome whee
Buy things cheap then sell them once they go up in value! 3nodding

Invisible Gawker

I Am A Unicorn Duh

Welcome to Gaia! One of the easiest ways to earn gold is if you're artistically inclined, you can open up an art shop, drawing people's avatars. Or you can make signs/banners, or if you know coding as well, you can design profiles.

Another way is playing games like zOMG, since if you get to the higher level areas, you can make 50k in a short period of time.

The marketplace is also another way, but you really need to know how the marketplace might act, and sometimes it helps if you toss in a couple of your own bucks for some of the new monthly items.

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
I Am A Unicorn Duh

if you like pokemon, this thread is getting interesting =) http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/if-you-could-catch-a-pokemon-irl/t.85166047/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff