Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone! I just started here and so far everything is so cool! I'm glad I found it while I was searching on Google. What are some of the things you can do on here? I've seen a few avatars that are really cool. Whats the best way to earn gold on here? Let's be friends!! C:

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Eh... I don't find this place too cool anynore. Just a way to pass the time.
Awh well it seems really interesting!

Ruthless Warlord

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
I Am A Unicorn Duh
Hey everyone! I just started here and so far everything is so cool! I'm glad I found it while I was searching on Google. What are some of the things you can do on here? I've seen a few avatars that are really cool. Whats the best way to earn gold on here? Let's be friends!! C:

hi and welcome to gaia

I Am A Unicorn Duh

Welcome! Posting in the forums is an easy way to make gold and new friends! There are also some games you can play to earn gold, and sometimes Holiday events that give out special prizes!
Okay! Thats awesome! C:

Wheezing Smoker

12,625 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Team Edward 100
I Am A Unicorn Duh
Okay! Thats awesome! C:

When you cross paths with stuck up people... It's best not to say a word. cool
MewMewMajin
I Am A Unicorn Duh
Okay! Thats awesome! C:

When you cross paths with stuck up people... It's best not to say a word. cool

Of course c:

Tipsy Trainer

13,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
I Am A Unicorn Duh
Welcome to Gaia. Selling stuff in the marketplace can be a good source of gold as well as posting in the forums.

Cutesmasher

17,765 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
I Am A Unicorn Duh

welcome to gaia~
keybummie
I Am A Unicorn Duh

welcome to gaia~

Thanks! c:
heeey welcome to gaia! and the best way to make gold is to play games post in forms and stuff and explore explore exploreee biggrin

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Lonely Seeker

Hello miss, welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items