Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herlaina
MintJulep2
I just joined gaia yesterday, how come i didnt get a pm from the welcoming fairy today?

new edits 3/4/14: Omg, thanks for the <3's !!! I never thought anyone would notice this button!!~~♥♥
Thanks if you donate to me, I haven't gotten much yet. I'm doing a quest for one of those giant back wings, I like all of them emotion_kirakira Please help me on my quest! Anything is appreciated heart
So far I have....2k/1 billion emotion_bigheart
Welcome to Gaia!!

thanks xD
Herlaina
MintJulep2
I just joined gaia yesterday, how come i didnt get a pm from the welcoming fairy today?

new edits 3/4/14: Omg, thanks for the <3's !!! I never thought anyone would notice this button!!~~♥♥
Thanks if you donate to me, I haven't gotten much yet. I'm doing a quest for one of those giant back wings, I like all of them emotion_kirakira Please help me on my quest! Anything is appreciated heart
Welcome to Gaia!!

thanks again xD
CRForbidden RosexXx
MintJulep2

Welcome to gaiaonline

thanks xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out