Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just joined gaia yesterday, how come i didnt get a pm from the welcoming fairy today?

new edits 3/4/14: Omg, thanks for the <3's !!! I never thought anyone would notice this button!!~~♥♥
Thanks if you donate to me, I haven't gotten much yet. I'm doing a quest for one of those giant back wings, I like all of them emotion_kirakira Please help me on my quest! Anything is appreciated heart
So far I have....0k/1 billion you can bump all you want to get gold in the forums. or post friendly stuff or have a convo with someone. if you want my attention, please quote me
maybe i shouldnt have pmed her back...

Tipsy Lunatic

welcome to gaia
you only ever get one pm from the welcoming fairy when you first join

Invisible Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
Welcome to Gaia!
MintJulep2
I just joined gaia yesterday, how come i didnt get a pm from the welcoming fairy today?

You will randomly get PMs from here, not always in a row, if you get a PM though, check it...you could get some free gold, other than the 10 you get initially
thatorchdorkk
welcome to gaia
you only ever get one pm from the welcoming fairy when you first join

but my sister got more than 1 pm from her?
Pyrite King
MintJulep2

You will randomly get PMs from here, not always in a row, if you get a PM though, check it...you could get some free gold, other than the 10 you get initially

so you're saying it's random, but my sister was getting them days in a row? now she doesnt get anymore maybe she reached the limit or something
MintJulep2
Pyrite King
MintJulep2

so you're saying it's random, but my sister was getting them days in a row? now she doesnt get anymore maybe she reached the limit or something

and it could also be, that they include something different each day. I just noticed that my newest account got them, and i got them based on things that a begginner needs to know and has not done yet
Pyrite King
MintJulep2
Pyrite King
MintJulep2

and it could also be, that they include something different each day. I just noticed that my newest account got them, and i got them based on things that a begginner needs to know and has not done yet

hm, isee then. still, maybe i shouldnt have pmed her back xD ....

Sparkly Prophet

MintJulep2

Welcome!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia smile

ty
Kawaii Mitsukai Tachibana
MintJulep2

Welcome!

ty
Enchanted Delerium
Welcome to Gaia!

ty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items