Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm new here, and I wish to make a few friends while I'm at it. I'll read any book you can throw at me. Stephen King is my favorite author, and Skyrim is my favorite video game.
Hey do you like any other games other than Skyrim?
Ninja Cuddles

Too many to name, but I am addicted to the likes of Pokemon and Little Big Planet.

Elder

Xantropus 3
I'm new here, and I wish to make a few friends while I'm at it. I'll read any book you can throw at me. Stephen King is my favorite author, and Skyrim is my favorite video game.
Welcome to Gaia. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
Xantropus 3
Ninja Cuddles

Too many to name, but I am addicted to the likes of Pokemon and Little Big Planet.
Lol my roomate and his friend were just having a marathon of the first season of Pokemon. Only got to episode 9 before he had to leave.
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Just did, thanks for accepting the request. How are you?
Ninja Cuddles
Xantropus 3
Ninja Cuddles

Lol my roomate and his friend were just having a marathon of the first season of Pokemon. Only got to episode 9 before he had to leave.

I think the Black and White season of the anime looks horrible. Do you agree? I personally believe the series went down hill extremely quickly after the Advanced Generation series.

Elder

Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

You're welcome, and I'm fine. How are you?
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Stressed because finals week is coming up, but then I know summer break is right around the corner.
Hello! New as well!~

There are a lot of great books I could throw at you, So just hit me up if you're ever interested in some good reads c:

What kind of books specifically? Like, Genre wise?

Elder

Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Stressed because finals week is coming up, but then I know summer break is right around the corner.
Ah. I see. And yes it is. Look at it this way: the sooner begun, the sooner done.
Keja Oshiro
Hello! New as well!~

There are a lot of great books I could throw at you, So just hit me up if you're ever interested in some good reads c:

What kind of books specifically? Like, Genre wise?

I'm a sucker for fantasy books, and I do have a soft-spot for horror novels.
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Ah. I see. And yes it is. Look at it this way: the sooner begun, the sooner done.

... I need to start following that saying. I'm always a procrastinator.

Elder

Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Very few people can say they've never fallen victim to procrastination. Don't feel bad, I've been there, and I still have my moments too.
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Very few people can say they've never fallen victim to procrastination. Don't feel bad, I've been there, and I still have my moments too.

I need to kick my habit of procrastination this summer, as it feels like I'm floating. I know I won't succeed in my future academic pursuits if I float, because if too much pressure is placed on me - I'll drown - and my assignments will probably be turned in unfinished because I decided to wait until the deadline. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff