Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elder

Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Stressed because finals week is coming up, but then I know summer break is right around the corner.
Ah. I see. And yes it is. Look at it this way: the sooner begun, the sooner done.

... I need to start following that saying. I'm always a procrastinator.
Very few people can say they've never fallen victim to procrastination. Don't feel bad, I've been there, and I still have my moments too.

I need to kick my habit of procrastination this summer, as it feels like I'm floating. I know I won't succeed in my future academic pursuits if I float, because if too much pressure is placed on me - I'll drown - and my assignments will probably be turned in unfinished because I decided to wait until the deadline. neutral
That wouldn't be good. Hoping that will change for you.
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Stressed because finals week is coming up, but then I know summer break is right around the corner.
Ah. I see. And yes it is. Look at it this way: the sooner begun, the sooner done.

Very few people can say they've never fallen victim to procrastination. Don't feel bad, I've been there, and I still have my moments too.

I need to kick my habit of procrastination this summer, as it feels like I'm floating. I know I won't succeed in my future academic pursuits if I float, because if too much pressure is placed on me - I'll drown - and my assignments will probably be turned in unfinished because I decided to wait until the deadline. neutral

It will, I'll make it happen. Have you read any Stephen King novels?

Elder

Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

No. I know of them, but no. Didn't get the chance as I grew up. I do plan on reading a few when I start my Summer semester in June.
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

No. I know of them, but no. Didn't get the chance as I grew up. I do plan on reading a few when I start my Summer semester in June.

I suggest reading The Dead Zone, The Tommykockers, and The Shining. They're all pretty amazing, but the one that caught my attention the most was The Shining. The constant suspense that was built throughout the book made it a real page turner. The book is also much better than the movie - expect much more characterization. Also, if you've watched the movie: Jack is much more likable this time around, and you actually see his transformation from a disturbed father to a murderous killer from his perspective.

Elder

Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

I suggest reading The Dead Zone, The Tommykockers, and The Shining. They're all pretty amazing, but the one that caught my attention the most was The Shining. The constant suspense that was built throughout the book made it a real page turner. The book is also much better than the movie - expect much more characterization. Also, if you've watched the movie: Jack is much more likable this time around, and you actually see his transformation from a disturbed father to a murderous killer from his perspective.
Sounds like a good read. Will definitely read it.
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Hey, would you like to play Tiles with me?

Elder

Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

Sure, we can play a game.
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

All right! smile I'll make the room.

Elder

Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3
Star Teardrop
Xantropus 3

All right! smile I'll make the room.
Ok smile
Xantropus 3
I think the Black and White season of the anime looks horrible. Do you agree? I personally believe the series went down hill extremely quickly after the Advanced Generation series.
I never really watched much past the first few series. Like after the original I sorta watched the second but after that never followed it. Especially after they got rid of Ash as the main character.
Ninja Cuddles
Xantropus 3
I think the Black and White season of the anime looks horrible. Do you agree? I personally believe the series went down hill extremely quickly after the Advanced Generation series.
I never really watched much past the first few series. Like after the original I sorta watched the second but after that never followed it. Especially after they got rid of Ash as the main character.

The original will always be the best season of the anime. They should've kept Misty as a constant companion instead of Brock, as well.

Ruthless Capitalist

Xantropus 3
I'm new here, and I wish to make a few friends while I'm at it. I'll read any book you can throw at me. Stephen King is my favorite author, and Skyrim is my favorite video game.

Welcome
Xantropus 3
I'm new here, and I wish to make a few friends while I'm at it. I'll read any book you can throw at me. Stephen King is my favorite author, and Skyrim is my favorite video game.
welcome
Thanks for the welcoming, guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas