Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, Yeah- I'm Newish- I mean, I've been deciding for a while now whether or not I should get a Gaiaonline account, and after my friends convincing me- I decided- "Why not? Could be fun"
And so yeah... I'm sorry I didn't say hello earlier~~ I just was a bit busy and wasn't on for the first week I joined "orz...

Oh well~

Sorry guys~
Hey I'm newish too. Had a old account but lost the info. So I decided to start over.
Ahhhhh~~~ Yep, No. Never had an old account on here sadly, So i'm just getting adjusted to everything xD

Pretty fun so far biggrin
Keja Oshiro
Ahhhhh~~~ Yep, No. Never had an old account on here sadly, So i'm just getting adjusted to everything xD

Well seems better than it used to. Especially for newbies we at least start off with outfits now and get a chance to earn gold right away.
Ninja Cuddles
Keja Oshiro

Well seems better than it used to. Especially for newbies we at least start off with outfits now and get a chance to earn gold right away.

Yep, True that.
My cousin use to play Gaia so I do know somethings about it- And like I said, My friends were very into it, So I think I'll be able to get around c:
People started out naked before? That's hilarious rofl

Elder

Keja Oshiro
So, Yeah- I'm Newish- I mean, I've been deciding for a while now whether or not I should get a Gaiaonline account, and after my friends convincing me- I decided- "Why not? Could be fun"
And so yeah... I'm sorry I didn't say hello earlier~~ I just was a bit busy and wasn't on for the first week I joined "orz...

Oh well~

Sorry guys~
No worries. Welcome heart

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300
Keja Oshiro

Oh well~

Sorry guys~

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
I hope you enjoy your time here. 8 D
Star Teardrop
Keja Oshiro

Oh well~

Sorry guys~

Thank you very much!~

And thank you, Too, Authenyiel c:

Elder

Keja Oshiro
Star Teardrop
Keja Oshiro

Oh well~

Sorry guys~

Thank you very much!~

And thank you, Too, Authenyiel c:
You're welcome smile

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Airo Rokkuhauto
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Thank you very much! I'm having a great time on here c:
Keja Oshiro

Oh well~

Sorry guys~

Welcome to Gaia!
Xantropus 3
Keja Oshiro

Oh well~

Sorry guys~

Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you as well smile

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome to gaia
XYami_No_KonekoX
Hello and welcome to gaia