Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unleashed Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Keja Oshiro
So, Yeah- I'm Newish- I mean, I've been deciding for a while now whether or not I should get a Gaiaonline account, and after my friends convincing me- I decided- "Why not? Could be fun"
And so yeah... I'm sorry I didn't say hello earlier~~ I just was a bit busy and wasn't on for the first week I joined "orz...

Oh well~

Sorry guys~
You should be sorry! Keeping yourself to yourself like that is just shameful..... Can you hear the sarcastic tone in this? Welcome to Gaia rofl

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Keja Oshiro

You're welcome. Thanks, how are you?
_.Angel.Aflame._
Keja Oshiro
So, Yeah- I'm Newish- I mean, I've been deciding for a while now whether or not I should get a Gaiaonline account, and after my friends convincing me- I decided- "Why not? Could be fun"
And so yeah... I'm sorry I didn't say hello earlier~~ I just was a bit busy and wasn't on for the first week I joined "orz...

Oh well~

Sorry guys~
You should be sorry! Keeping yourself to yourself like that is just shameful..... Can you hear the sarcastic tone in this? Welcome to Gaia rofl

Ohhh NooooO~~~ I'm so sorry~~ -Rolls away in shame-

Thank you very much! 3nodding

And I'm doing fine, Yami~ How are you? c:

Premium Gaian

Welcome to Gaia!~ heart
Hey you got started pretty well bro, welcome. biggrin

Desirable Fatcat

10,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Keja Oshiro

Oh well~

Sorry guys~

Hiya! I hope you enjoy your time here x3 If you're looking for new friends, just shoot me a request! I'll be more than happy to be friends emotion_c8
Thank you all so much for the welcomes!

And I think I will, Mellie!~ ^^
actually I've been here 7 years already but I stopped I only got back here since yesterday so I dont have any big amount of money sad and clothings seems like im new here XD

Premium Gaian

Welcome to Gaia!~ heart

Seeker

Thanks guys! smile

And Little20mae, I'm confused? .__.''

Distinct Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Welcome to gaia, enjoy your stay biggrin
Keja Oshiro

Oh well~

Sorry guys~

Welcome To Gaia!
Thank you all again uwu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items