Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yooo!!! How are you? ^^ My name is Letícia and I am from Brazil, sorry if I am so formal, I just know Englis like this, and sorry if I write something wrong ^^
Well, I love animes, mangas and the japanese culture, I listen to metal, rock, celta and medieval songs. I love reading and play the guitar, it's so nice ^^ I also like to spend time playing video games.
I hope we all can be good friends and have fun togheter =D
Nice to meet you ^^
Welcome to Gaia. smile
hi i love playing games to and reading nice to meet you are you new to gaia biggrin heart biggrin
yes, welcome to gaia! I hope we will be good friends soon. ^^
Leh Chan61
Yooo!!! How are you? ^^ My name is Letícia and I am from Brazil, sorry if I am so formal, I just know Englis like this, and sorry if I write something wrong ^^
Well, I love animes, mangas and the japanese culture, I listen to metal, rock, celta and medieval songs. I love reading and play the guitar, it's so nice ^^ I also like to spend time playing video games.
Nice to meet you ^^

Hello! Welcome! heart X3

Loyal Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Leh Chan61
Nice to meet you ^^

emotion_bigheart Exotype Says:

You seem to fit well with the community =D welcome.
nice to meet you!
welcome to gaia heart

Obsessive OTP

User Image
            Welcome to Gaia, Letícia. c:

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Leh Chan61
Nice to meet you ^^
::.DEFFY.::
✖[ default.exe ]::Art&Graphics✖
+gift teh deffy a princess manner and she will tattoo your username on her irl body... seriously o.O!+
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||tilty is my holy god-ness||mushi is my un-holy dempire-ness||lilytatsuko is my sexylicious owner||

welcome<3

User Image
Leh Chan61
Nice to meet you ^^
Welcome to gaia, I love manga too, what do you read?
Stabberry

Welcome to gaia, I love manga too, what do you read?

I read fullmetal alchemist, it's my favorite, I also read soul eater, bleach, hetalia, death note, sakura card captors, d.gray-man and a lot more ^^ I used to read Naruto, too, but now it's very boring

Feral Shapeshifter

11,350 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
Leh Chan61
Nice to meet you ^^

welcome!

Naughty Toy

Leh Chan61
Nice to meet you ^^
I am sure you're going to fit in here perfectly! Enjoy your stay here at Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out