Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi guys, I'm Luccia. I've had an account before but I quit for a long time until recently when I got bored again, and decided to make another one, razz Things have really changed, last time I was on was I think 2007. Haha

Any advice or comments? heart

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Welcome back

Pants

33,975 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
uhmm...welcome back, don't feed the trolls.
Thank you, and no I won't feed the trolls lol

Aged Gaian

Welcome back.
Inflation is huge now, where in 07' it was just
starting to happen however there are way to get around it, I suggest GC. The GC Tree right below your gold on the top offers you ways to make GC for free, you can make a good amount each day, in about a week you''ll have just about enough to buy a GC item that normally can sell for 300k

Other than that booty grab is a game where you fish in other gaians aquariums and earn gold. I personally have never done it but I hear good things. Gaia is still as pointless as it's ever been but still addictive.

I hope you have fun hanging around gaia, there's just something about it currently that keeps me on it haha.

good luck!
Quote:
Welcome back.
Inflation is huge now, where in 07' it was just
starting to happen however there are way to get around it, I suggest GC. The GC Tree right below your gold on the top offers you ways to make GC for free, you can make a good amount each day, in about a week you''ll have just about enough to buy a GC item that normally can sell for 300k

Other than that booty grab is a game where you fish in other gaians aquariums and earn gold. I personally have never done it but I hear good things. Gaia is still as pointless as it's ever been but still addictive.

I hope you have fun hanging around gaia, there's just something about it currently that keeps me on it haha.

good luck!

Lol, yeah it IS pointless but I guess it's a good way to kill time, and sometimes you meet really cool people here. I still talk to a friend I met here from 06' haha

Thanks, and I appreciate the advice.

Tipsy Businesswoman

welcome to gaia
4laugh
Quote:
welcome to gaia
4laugh
Thank you! =]

Sexy Kitten

43,290 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Welcome back to Gaia... and for advice? Well... Have fun! That is all I can say haha
The Darkness of a Soul
Welcome back to Gaia... and for advice? Well... Have fun! That is all I can say haha
hank you! =] Yeah, the only fun thing for me is just talking to people. Everything else is not too exciting lol

Wheezing Entrepreneur

Luccia_92
Hi guys, I'm Luccia. I've had an account before but I quit for a long time until recently when I got bored again, and decided to make another one, razz Things have really changed, last time I was on was I think 2007. Haha

Welcome back! You sound like you've done something similar to me! smile

Timely Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Olympian 200
Luccia_92

Welcome back to gaia!
Thanks guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out