Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Citizen

Valenas
Welcome to Gaia. Here is a thread full of useful beginner advice: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/welcome-to-gaia/a-newbie-s-guide-to-gaia-online/t.88226899/

This is stickied at the top of this forum, actually. You will find it useful to read thread Stickies and Announcements in forums before posting in them, as they can have helpful advice and explain what is and is not appropriate for that forum.

Let me know if you need any help.

okay thank you I'll be sure to read them first

Tiny Citizen

amarzyciel
Convene
Kenyon here. Just joined a few minutes ago. I liked how easy it was to go through the lady's quest and see some of the shops. I think these animal bases are so cool! I can't wait to get all sorts of cat related things, haha. Any advice or like, an FAQ or something I can check out for more steps?

Welcome back
my tips is to check "Paw" sub-forum. it can only be accessed if you use animal base.
there's ton of things to say, but first thing first is to explore the place.
animal item can be very expensive though.
there's some animal item in gofusion to help.
charm can be obtained through Daily Chance, it's the yellow machine thing.
click to claim, be sure to get all of them everyday.
if you see the lantern in the header (today's the last day), click it to see the event page
there's couple of game there, Ichiban bandit (slot machine) in lv3 has chance to give you charm
also good to increase your gold count

Cool thanks looks interesting that slot game is pretty expensive though I don't have enough to play it yet
but I am getting some through the games

Merry Traveler

Convene

Cool thanks looks interesting that slot game is pretty expensive though I don't have enough to play it yet

I send you some gold to help you started C:

Partying Cultist

Hey there! Welcome to Gaia!

Let me know if you have any questions~
Hello there and welcome. It's a pleasure to see somebody new joining the ranks of the Paws

Adorable Waffles

15,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Storing Energy 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Welcome to Gaiaonline! >w<

Tiny Citizen

amarzyciel
Convene

Wow thanks a lot!
Convene
Kenyon here. Just joined a few minutes ago. I liked how easy it was to go through the lady's quest and see some of the shops. I think these animal bases are so cool! I can't wait to get all sorts of cat related things, haha. Any advice or like, an FAQ or something I can check out for more steps?

Welcome to Gaia bro!

Merry Traveler

Convene
amarzyciel
Convene

Wow thanks a lot!

your welcome C:

King Baby

32,250 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Party Member 100
Convene

Welcome to Gaia ! biggrin
Convene

welcome,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces