Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Dark Elf Ayame
Heya! I just joined Gaia, completed a few free gcash rewards, updated my avatar a bit, and decided to post an intro message.

My name is Ayame. I am in my 20s (not saying my exact age). And I live in the boring old US. I love anime and manga, and so it seems a lot of people here do. I also love the Final Fantasy series.

I'm open for chatting, if anyone wants to. Add me as a friend! I'd like to get to know people, too!

heart Ayame

Welcome to Gaia. smile

Tipsy Businesswoman

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dark Elf Ayame
Heya! I just joined Gaia, completed a few free gcash rewards, updated my avatar a bit, and decided to post an intro message.

My name is Ayame. I am in my 20s (not saying my exact age). And I live in the boring old US. I love anime and manga, and so it seems a lot of people here do. I also love the Final Fantasy series.

I'm open for chatting, if anyone wants to. Add me as a friend! I'd like to get to know people, too!

heart Ayame

Hiiiii~

Vampire

Dark Elf Ayame

heart Ayame

welcome on gaia ^^
Dark Elf Ayame

heart Ayame

Welcome!^^

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dark Elf Ayame

heart Ayame

Welcome to Gaia! Please beware of giving out personal information and stay safe. Many people here are friendly, so feel free to have fun. yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff