Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys i used to be on gaia before but i lost touch trying to get back to haveing Fun with the Gaia community

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia smile
Thank you so much has changed since iv last been on Gaia

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
GMG Remy
Thank you so much has changed since iv last been on Gaia

ur welcome and yea,mostly the marketplace and zOMG is gone
hello do you remember what year it was that you were last here i was in 2007 but just returned
I think like 2008 or 9. Ri now im useing the app. The market place is still here i feel like theres nothing to do wah. What is there to do to pass time on the app
GMG Remy
Hey guys i used to be on gaia before but i lost touch trying to get back to haveing Fun with the Gaia community

Welcome back.

I've had some issues with the app working for me - hopefully they're resolved now.

Unicorn

Prepare your an us

Ghostly Bum

GMG Remy
"

I use to use Gaia years ago aswell, but I mostly just existed in the writing forums.
I only recently made an account again and I quickly became addicted,
probably because due to personal stuff in realityland, I dont really have much of a life right now.
But Gaia is here for me.

"
Livixis
GMG Remy
"

I use to use Gaia years ago aswell, but I mostly just existed in the writing forums.
I only recently made an account again and I quickly became addicted,
probably because due to personal stuff in realityland, I dont really have much of a life right now.
But Gaia is here for me.

"
Honestly i remember meeting people who were far more interesting and fun to talk to then some of these tools my Reality XP

Tipsy Capitalist

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Carl 200
welcome back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers