Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im new to this site. Im not really sure what to do in this website or whats the purpose of it. Im not trying to sound anti social, but I'm very shy so I don't talk to too many people, but Im down to interact with new people! biggrin
I'm really shy too. So we have that in common.
Hello and welcome to Gaiaonline! You've come to the right place to make new friends. emotion_yatta

Witty Bloodsucker

Welcome to Gaia!
There's plenty to do here, you could play the games like zOMG or you could chat in the forums

Loiterer

Welcome to Gaia~
Try playing ZOMG or going into Virtual hollywood.

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Welcome to Gaia! As some others probably mentioned, there's lots to do here! So just browse around and find something you like and new people to talk to! Enjoy your stay! blaugh

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome to Gaia.

Quotable Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
GTisol
Im new to this site. Im not really sure what to do in this website or whats the purpose of it. Im not trying to sound anti social, but I'm very shy so I don't talk to too many people, but Im down to interact with new people! biggrin

welcome 4laugh heart

Dangerous Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GTisol

Dangerous Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alice is Madness
Welcome to Gaia.

Dangerous Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark Megaera
Welcome to Gaia! As some others probably mentioned, there's lots to do here! So just browse around and find something you like and new people to talk to! Enjoy your stay! blaugh

Interesting Gekko

GTisol

Well, honey, overall this is a chat site. Some use it to chat away, some are on it more for the fashions, and some for the role-playing.

Ask me your questions.

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to Gaia biggrin
Thank You everyone! I sent all of you friend requests! (:

Gracious Darling

10,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
GTisol

Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces