Welcome to Gaia! ::

i get the point i was joking back
lol scank(jk)
Hello,Welcome to gaia online I will be happy to help you in anyway il give you some tips right now.
-Read all stickys
-Don't beg.Thats how you become a bad gaian
-Save your gold on't buy something stupid just cause you want to fit in
-Be active.You don't need to just you may make more friends.
Anyway pm me if any questions!
Kimberly Daniels
butmrspringerlikesmen
wat the ********! this topic need to be terminated! either delete it or go to the chatterbox to settle your raging hormones!

Terminate your attitude, please.

they are both rigth u guys be nice and im sorry but this dosent belog here it belongs on the chater box(i dont wanna be mean but i dont like new gaians to get banded from gaia so plz just dont post here)i can be ur friend just pm me
DrAgOnHuNtEr247: lol dont call me a skank blaugh wink
u said u were trying to see if you were being called a skank girl, gave u what u wanted!!! by the way whats ur sn, im tired of all the wait im btween checkin' the forums
U guys stop posting here plz the moods are around!
Well damn.
_kitty_angel_

well it is already here so deal wit it, sometimes it can be hard to move a forum
by the way, love the pic!
DrAgOnHuNtEr247
_kitty_angel_

well it is already here so deal wit it, sometimes it can be hard to move a forum
by the way, love the pic!

that is not nice and thank you
im not saying it to b mean, im normally a nice person but this was just a joke and some pple take it 2 seriously. all im trying to say is that a forum like this doesnt need any moving, it just spreads into other disscusions. it draws in noobs and starts them off into a forum. thats all it is. i have like 5 noob drawing forums. its here to be here and thats all it is. yes it belongs in chatterbox but it is a little late.

ps. add me to ur friend list, ill make u the cutest angel and u help me become the biggest punk this place has seen (im new to this to)
DrAgOnHuNtEr247
im not saying it to b mean, im normally a nice person but this was just a joke and some pple take it 2 seriously. all im trying to say is that a forum like this doesnt need any moving, it just spreads into other disscusions. it draws in noobs and starts them off into a forum. thats all it is. i have like 5 noob drawing forums. its here to be here and thats all it is. yes it belongs in chatterbox but it is a little late.

ps. add me to ur friend list, ill make u the cutest angel and u help me become the biggest punk this place has seen (im new to this to)
redface lol thats nice but im not the girl looking for flirts but ok pm me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces