Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

darkleo45
Hey iam new to Gaia and iam looking for friends, i love to play video games and my favriote shows are scrubs and breaking bad, so talk me up please lol

welcome!

Shadowy Paladin

darkleo45
Hey iam new to Gaia and iam looking for friends, i love to play video games and my favriote shows are scrubs and breaking bad, so talk me up please lol

Scrubs is great. I wish I knew a janitor like that.

Timid Sweetheart

11,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
darkleo45

Hello! Welcome to Gaia! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Feral Phantom

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
darkleo45

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

darkleo45

User Image

Welcome to gaia!
Dark Paladin Delarin
darkleo45

Scrubs is great. I wish I knew a janitor like that.

Whatever, i used to be a janitor in a hospital, it sucks hardcore lol
Lil Nell Saxen
darkleo45

User Image

Welcome to gaia!

Thanx i appreciate it!!!!!!!!!! feel free to add me if you want

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
darkleo45

Hey ^.^
XxWonderful_illusionxX
darkleo45

Hey ^.^

Hey how are you, and is that your pic you look beautiful

Shirtless Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
darkleo45

welcome to gaia~
SimplyJM
darkleo45

welcome to gaia~

Thanx, i feel so popular with so many ppl welcoming me lol

Shirtless Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
darkleo45
SimplyJM
darkleo45

welcome to gaia~

aww~ many people are just friendly i guess~ whee Enjoy your time here in gaia online~ You will love it you'll see~ (try to lurk in towns)
SimplyJM
darkleo45
SimplyJM
darkleo45

welcome to gaia~

aww~ many people are just friendly i guess~ whee Enjoy your time here in gaia online~ You will love it you'll see~ (try to lurk in towns)

The towns are so crowded i never know where to start lol

Seeker

darkleo45

User Image Welcome to Gaia!
I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
Please feel free to add me as a friend and/or message me if you have any questions regarding the site~

Hunter

User Image Welcome to Gaia, I hope you have a nice stay here.
Feel free to add me as a friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces