Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I'm Krisue, shorter would be Kris. smile

Well obviously I'm new, since I'm posting in the welcome forums. blaugh
So.. what do you guys do here? Any fun things happening around here?
I had fun with the avatars but I've got one question, why is everything in the billions here?
It's nice to meet you all though, and I hope I have a great time here!

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
Krisue

Well obviously, since I'm posting in the welcome forums. blaugh
I had fun with the avatars but I've got one question, why is everything in the billions here?

Welcome to Gaia!
Liqa
Krisue

Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks!
Whoa your avatar is moving, that's cool whee

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
Krisue
Liqa
Krisue

Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks!

Thanks! The tail is one of the Astra items.
Liqa
Krisue
Liqa
Krisue

Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks!

Nice name for the animated items, it looks very cute.
Are they really expensive?

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
Krisue
Liqa
Krisue
Liqa
Krisue

Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks!

Nice name for the animated items, it looks very cute.
Are they really expensive?

It really depends on the item. Some of them are really expensive though. If you just search "Astra" in the marketplace it should bring up all of them.
Liqa

It really depends on the item. Some of them are really expensive though. If you just search "Astra" in the marketplace it should bring up all of them.

Okay I'll try that thanks. Too bad I can't buy anything right now. This three day wait is a pain.
(Gonna try cutting out some quotes, think this is how you do it...)

Destitute Wench

Krisue

Well obviously I'm new, since I'm posting in the welcome forums. blaugh

Welcome to Gaia!! Let me introduce myself. I am Lady Brinard of the woodland elves. I am helping my friend Sullen lit one with her raffle thread. It is her first attempt. I've bought a number of her raffle tickets. I've decided to award 5 raffle tickets to various newbies to Gaia. I have chosen you as one of the recipients. A gift. Freebie. No cost to you. Consider the raffle tickets as welcome gifts. All you have to do is click on "click here to play" in my signature. That will take you to the thread. Quote one of Sullen lit one's posts and just say Lady sent me. She will assign you numbers for your tickets. That's it. Check out the thread and review the prizes that will be awarded on September 30th. Also, there are two games (free to play) on the thread. One is the Crane Game which is a random number generator game. The other is dice throwing game. If you need any instructions on how to play either, feel free to contact me by personal message or quoting this post. Again, welcome to Gaia!!! Oh, yes. You have until Sunday - August 24, 2014 - 5:00 p.m. Gaia time to claim your raffle tickets. If not claimed by then, they will be forfeited and given to someone else. Okay?

Regarding your question about everything in the billions, welcome to Gaia's super inflation. The last year it has sky rocketed. Once having just a million in gold on Gaia, you were considered rich. Now a million is chump change. Just go with the flow and see where this ride takes us.
Lady Brinard

Welcome to Gaia!! Let me introduce myself. I am Lady Brinard of the woodland elves. I am helping my friend Sullen lit one with her raffle thread. It is her first attempt. I've bought a number of her raffle tickets. I've decided to award 5 raffle tickets to various newbies to Gaia. I have chosen you as one of the recipients. A gift. Freebie. No cost to you. Consider the raffle tickets as welcome gifts. All you have to do is click on "click here to play" in my signature. That will take you to the thread. Quote one of Sullen lit one's posts and just say Lady sent me. She will assign you numbers for your tickets. That's it. Check out the thread and review the prizes that will be awarded on September 30th. Also, there are two games (free to play) on the thread. One is the Crane Game which is a random number generator game. The other is dice throwing game. If you need any instructions on how to play either, feel free to contact me by personal message or quoting this post. Again, welcome to Gaia!!! Oh, yes. You have until Sunday - August 24, 2014 - 5:00 p.m. Gaia time to claim your raffle tickets. If not claimed by then, they will be forfeited and given to someone else. Okay?

Regarding your question about everything in the billions, welcome to Gaia's super inflation. The last year it has sky rocketed. Once having just a million in gold on Gaia, you were considered rich. Now a million is chump change. Just go with the flow and see where this ride takes us.

Hello there!
Thank you for the raffle ticket, I posted in her thread. I think I did it right.
I guess I joined at a bad time? gonk

Destitute Wench

Krisue
Lady Brinard

Hello there!
Thank you for the raffle ticket, I posted in her thread. I think I did it right.
I guess I joined at a bad time? gonk

I'll check out the thread and see. Did you try any of the games? Especially, my die game. You know several of those prizes are gold generators. Yeah. You could possibly open one of them and win billions. Generally it is several million but it is nice gold. Really. xd :
Lady Brinard

I'll check out the thread and see. Did you try any of the games? Especially, my die game. You know several of those prizes are gold generators. Yeah. You could possibly open one of them and win billions. Generally it is several million but it is nice gold. Really. xd :

Okay I see the game, gonna read it now. All about that luck

Destitute Wench

Krisue
Lady Brinard

Good!!
Lady Brinard
Krisue
Lady Brinard

Good!!

I got it! whee Should have worked I think
Welcome To Gaia!

There are many things you can do with Gaia. Forums, chatting with people, hitting towns, playing the games and of course dressing your avatar!

I think the increase of money is due to the fact that you can buy Gaia Cash which can buy Money Item bags. Which you can choose from either items or gold. The gold given can range from millions to billions. So many people buy them in order to keep up with the large increase in Gold.
Captain FairyTale
Welcome To Gaia!

There are many things you can do with Gaia. Forums, chatting with people, hitting towns, playing the games and of course dressing your avatar!

I think the increase of money is due to the fact that you can buy Gaia Cash which can buy Money Item bags. Which you can choose from either items or gold. The gold given can range from millions to billions. So many people buy them in order to keep up with the large increase in Gold.

Thanks!
I see, so far I'm enjoying the chats and the avatars.
I noted that, but I guess too bad I came at such a time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces