Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Hunter

Hey everyone, I'm completely new here and really have no clue what I'm doing. I just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to making some friends here biggrin

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Welcome to Gaia! I hope you have fun here! 4laugh
Feel free to add me and chat if you want another friend!

Ricochxxx's Wife

Devoted Spirit

12,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Anithea
Hey everyone, I'm completely new here and really have no clue what I'm doing. I just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to making some friends here biggrin

Hi their!
Welcome to Gaia!
I'm Subbee.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.
I would gladly help you out.
If you see something you like in the shops let me know and I will gift it to you razz
emotion_bigheart
Send me a friend request if you'd like.
3nodding
Take Care.

Friendly Member

9,740 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Anithea

Welcome to Gaia!

You'll find that our beloved community is very active. Feel free to explore the website and participate in the Easter event. Post more in the forums. Also, if you like, feel free to add me as a friend yum_puddi

Have a blessed Easter!

Sparkly Hunter

SubbeeSml

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it biggrin If any questions come to mind I'll shoot you a message.

Lunis Lacrimosa

And thank you as well. Btw I think your avi is especially pretty 3nodding

Also, many thanks to whoever was kind enough to send me those anon gifts. This place already seems very welcoming.

Sparkly Hunter

II-ShadowScythe-II
Anithea

Welcome to Gaia!

You'll find that our beloved community is very active. Feel free to explore the website and participate in the Easter event. Post more in the forums. Also, if you like, feel free to add me as a friend yum_puddi

Have a blessed Easter!

I went ahead and sent you one. Wow, I really like your bunny mrgreen

Sparkly Hunter

II-ShadowScythe-II
Wow thank you for the present! heart

Shadowy Genius

Anithea

Hello

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Thank you! 4laugh You look lovely as well, especially for having just started! When I started Gaia,
it was a long time before I had any unique items. Everything I had came from the gold shops.
But I didn't have any friends either, so it was a lonely start for me. I'm happy to be making
friends now! heart

Anithea

Friendly Member

9,740 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Anithea
II-ShadowScythe-II
Wow thank you for the present! heart

You're welcome yum_puddi

Sparkly Hunter

Lunis Lacrimosa
User Image
Thank you! 4laugh You look lovely as well, especially for having just started! When I started Gaia,
it was a long time before I had any unique items. Everything I had came from the gold shops.
But I didn't have any friends either, so it was a lonely start for me. I'm happy to be making
friends now! heart

Anithea

I just so happen to be lucky. My wifey has been on this site for a long time and she has kindly gifted me all these items smile She has told me for awhile this site has a lot of cool people and it seems I was not misled. Glad to be making friends so fast. I'm very happy to meet all of you 3nodding

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! (:

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Yeah, I've met a lot of nice and fun people here recently! I've actually never been
too social on Gaia, but I'm tired of not having any friends or anyone to talk to here. So I'm trying to
get out there and socialize a little more. I've made some great friends, but it seems that I'm the only
night owl. sweatdrop

Anithea

I just so happen to be lucky. My wifey has been on this site for a long time and she has kindly gifted me all these items smile She has told me for awhile this site has a lot of cool people and it seems I was not misled. Glad to be making friends so fast. I'm very happy to meet all of you 3nodding

Sparkly Hunter

Lunis Lacrimosa
User Image
Yeah, I've met a lot of nice and fun people here recently! I've actually never been
too social on Gaia, but I'm tired of not having any friends or anyone to talk to here. So I'm trying to
get out there and socialize a little more. I've made some great friends, but it seems that I'm the only
night owl. sweatdrop
Well it just so happens I'm quite nocturnal myself. Bedtime for me is 7 AM usually. If you ever feel like chatting I'd be happy to talk biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff