Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

Hello! I'm new and loving the site so far biggrin but some stuff i'm lost on so any advice would be awesome!

Devout Smoker

8,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sammi7432
Hello! I'm new and loving the site so far biggrin but some stuff i'm lost on so any advice would be awesome!
Welcome new one!

What sorts of things are you lost on?
Welcome to gaia, have fun!

Click here for a free hat from gaia!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=iheartapiculture

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Hunter

Thanks biggrin and I'm mostly just trying to figure out everything I can do I've figured out forums and mini games but that's it. I feel kinda slow XP

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sammi7432

Welcome! I'm not on much anymore these days, but feel free to ask me anything. smile This is the first time I've gotten on Gaia in several months. XD Been busy on Whirled.com, which is like Gaia meets Tinier Me meets an MMO of some sort, since you can have your own avatar/character and you can chat. The thing is though, Whirled chatrooms are actually little rooms where you can walk around with your character/avatar and do actions or states that the avatar is equipped with. You can have any number of rooms, and you can customize them with furniture, lights, TV's... Even music or a dance floor. And some furniture is even animated or make noises/change shape/etc if you click them. Whirled, for now until the end of this month so far that I know if, has music you can share with everyone in a room like Katy Perry's Teenage Dream, Rihanna's Please Don't Stop The Music, The Phantom of The Opera, Linkin Park, Evanescence, etc... The songs are full songs too, so it's pretty cool for now.

But the music might be gone by the end of this month because supposedly it takes up a lot of bandwidth to play each track, so the admin are trying experiments to find a way to compress the bandwidth take-up so we can keep our music. If none of them work, we lose our music.

Anyway, long story short, welcome to Gaia and I hope you have fun on here. smile ((Sorry for getting off track about Whirled, there. XD I was just explaining why it is I've been gone so long from this place. lol))

Hunter

Hmm that site sounds cool smile and thanks

Tasty Snack

Greedy Lover

17,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sammi7432

Welcome!

Blessed Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
Sammi7432
just keep on exploring 3nodding

Sparkly Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sammi7432

Welcome to gaia! heart
Sammi7432

Welcome to Gaia
Sammi7432
Hello smile

I am terrible at giving advice, so I will not even try

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^
Welcome to gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items