Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey I've recently joined and I wanna know what is the best way to have fun in Gaia biggrin

Excitable Adventurer

Welcome! emotion_kirakira

Well, the forums are pretty fun so find one you like and get chatting!
zOMG is also really addictive. It's Gaia's MMO, under the games tab, and on top of being fun it's a really good way of earning gold. C:

Chital's Husband

Noob

Hello and welcome to Gaia. biggrin
talmoos
Hey I've recently joined and I wanna know what is the best way to have fun in Gaia biggrin

Welcome to Gaia! :3
I've just joined yesterday, and I found that I'm having the most fun right now in the forums, and learning to play zOMG. heart
Also, feel free to add me, if you like! I don't know that much, either, but I'm more than happy to share anything useful I've learned. ^^

Dangerous Lover

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hi and Welcome to gaiaonline , you can either post in tons of Threads , or play some games , or chat with other gaians .

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to Gaia!

The best way to have fun on Gaia is

1) Making a super unique profile for all to bare witness.
2) Making a super unique avatar for all to bare witness.
3) Making a super unique signature for all to bare witness.
4) Making friends.
5) Playing Booty Grab! /the best game on earth./

and..that's it .. I think. Maybe join a guild, or play zOMG ..or....participate in the Easter Event. emotion_yatta

Salty Firestarter

Welcome!

There's no "wrong" way to have fun, except perhaps being mean to others... but there are a number of games on the site, as well as forums and flash spaces where you can chat with other Gaians.

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
talmoos

Welcome emotion_hug
talmoos
If you like RPing, join the guilds, if you like games, join zOMG, if you aren't sure what you like, play the games.

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
talmoos
Forewarning: If you're working on your acheivements that require forum posts, post in the Acheivement forum or you'll get a bunch of jerks that ruin your threads on purpose.

Fatcat

Welcome to Gaia emotion_yatta

Festive Cutesmasher

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
talmoos
First off, welcome! Secondly, my favorite forums are the hot topics, the Chatterbox, and the art forums--you can talk about pretty much anything on here, and there's games too. My fave game is the Blackjack, but that's just me.Right now we're in the middle of the Easter event, so if you randomly see a colored bunny, pick it up--you can trade it in for prizes later. Enjoy!!!!!!

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

14,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
talmoos

the best way to have fun on Gaia (at least it's what keeps ME coming back every day)
is to join the guilds, post random topics in the chatterbox and to hang out with all of your friends!
this IS a chatting site, after all wink
talmoos

Hello and welcome.
mrgreen

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
talmoos
gaia_kittenstar Gaia is fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces