Welcome to Gaia! ::

CardCaptor_Sakura_92
hello...i be your friend just add me in your friend list
okie dokie thank you for being my friend!
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
welcome to gaia! blaugh
tanx...hey...
Ara? you need anything? biggrin
uhh thats okay but thanks for asking...but some of the guys here are very "friendly"...hehe....kinda scary but ok....
blaugh blaugh blaugh yeah, well, they're just like that. sweatdrop but they're generally nice. blaugh maybe its the effect of your virgin dress, ne? *joke!*
lol..but thats the only thing i could afford right now....hehe...but yah i hope they are nice biggrin but i'm talking to this one guy and hes starting to creep me out..hehe...
too friendly for you huh? sweatdrop
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
welcome to gaia! blaugh
tanx...hey...
uhh thats okay but thanks for asking...but some of the guys here are very "friendly"...hehe....kinda scary but ok....
blaugh blaugh blaugh yeah, well, they're just like that. sweatdrop but they're generally nice. blaugh maybe its the effect of your virgin dress, ne? *joke!*
lol..but thats the only thing i could afford right now....hehe...but yah i hope they are nice biggrin but i'm talking to this one guy and hes starting to creep me out..hehe...
lol yup... sweatdrop
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
welcome to gaia! blaugh
tanx...hey...
lol yup... sweatdrop
but its fun to tease them hehehehe..i know its mean but fun
FoReVeR_YoUrs
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
FoReVeR_YoUrs
aniyoka
welcome to gaia! blaugh
tanx...hey...
lol yup... sweatdrop
but its fun to tease them hehehehe..i know its mean but fun
3nodding yeah, it is. ne, where are you from?
Welcome to Gaia biggrin
Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas