Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vanamari's Wife

Lonely Unicorn

Hey everyone biggrin So, I'm kind of new here (I joined on Sunday). Sooo, I thought I should introduce myself 4laugh

I'm Luna, I'm from Canada and my favourite colour is green. I love anyone and anything that can make me laugh. I'm also an animal lover heart

That's all I can think of right now. From these 2 days of playing I can see that Gaia is a kind community 3nodding Aside from the jerks who made fun of me for being new.

Anyways, just saying hi whee Hope everyone's day is going good.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Lunatwix
Hey everyone biggrin So, I'm kind of new here (I joined on Sunday). Sooo, I thought I should introduce myself 4laugh

I'm Luna, I'm from Canada and my favourite colour is green. I love anyone and anything that can make me laugh. I'm also an animal lover heart

That's all I can think of right now. From these 2 days of playing I can see that Gaia is a kind community 3nodding Aside from the jerks who made fun of me for being new.

welcome to gaia smile

Vanamari's Wife

Lonely Unicorn

K-poplover44

welcome to gaia smile

Thanks ! smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Lunatwix
K-poplover44

welcome to gaia smile

Thanks ! smile

ur welcome heart

tygren's Partner In Crime

Winged Pest

32,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winged 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Lunatwix

Welcome to Gaia!

Vanamari's Wife

Lonely Unicorn

Nepirimu
Lunatwix

Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you ! smile

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome to Gaia.

GO

7,400 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lunatwix

Welcome to gaia, if you need any help just ask me. smile
Ignore the jerks who made fun of you. Everyone has to start somewhere. There are a tong of nice and helpful people on here!

Dapper Genius

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Lunatwix

Welcome to Gaia!!

Vanamari's Wife

Lonely Unicorn

Saphy89115
Ignore the jerks who made fun of you. Everyone has to start somewhere. There are a tong of nice and helpful people on here!

True 3nodding I've seen more helpful and kind people than jerks so far, which is good smile
Welcome to gaia

fidly3's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

Lunatwix

Hi! welcome to Gaia!!! emotion_bigheart I know it can be really hard getting started, so please come to my giveaway! You can win some really good items that are worth quite a bit! you can use them on your avi or sell them (:

Click here to go there!! emotion_bigheart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Str-Wrs's Wife

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100